Anyone else having issues with online payments clearing KCC?

/ Anyone else having issues with online payments clearing KCC? #11  
Yuppers, me too. My checks always post.

^ Agreed. Sometimes, as I'm writing out my checks, I feel like that guy (you all know one) who won't give up his rotary phone and refuses to get a cell phone, but the cancelled checks give me a hardcopy record that helps me sleep at night. I'm thankful that KCC financing was available - it made the purchase my first tractor much less painful than the other options, at the time. 36 payments & never an issue. I hope they get the delay straightened out for you, Robert.
- Jim

/ Anyone else having issues with online payments clearing KCC? #12  
Mine posted, today, as planned. Hopefully, whatever issue there was has been solved!

/ Anyone else having issues with online payments clearing KCC? #13  
I am the director for Kubota Credit Corporation and can tell you there hasn't been a system issue reported or found. If you have experienced a problem with a payment not posting to your account within 48 hours, email me directly at brian.carter@Kubota.com. I will need to get your account information so I can look at it. Due to privacy concerns, do not post your account info on this website.

Thank you,
Brian Carter
Director, KCC

/ Anyone else having issues with online payments clearing KCC? #14  
I am the director for Kubota Credit Corporation and can tell you there hasn't been a system issue reported or found. If you have experienced a problem with a payment not posting to your account within 48 hours, email me directly at brian.carter@Kubota.com. I will need to get your account information so I can look at it. Due to privacy concerns, do not post your account info on this website.

Thank you,
Brian Carter
Director, KCC

And THAT folks is just one more reason this forum works for you!

Excellent customer service thanks Brian!

Fred

/ Anyone else having issues with online payments clearing KCC? #15  
And THAT folks is just one more reason this forum works for you!

Excellent customer service thanks Brian!

Fred
Amen... on both accounts!