Dad is giving me his B7200, looking for transport company

/ Dad is giving me his B7200, looking for transport company #1  

Ironforger

Tractor
Kubota B7200 hst 4x4
Hello,

My dear ol dad is giving me his 1989 Kubota B7200HST-4WD hydro. It has a front end loader and fairly low 700 hours. Pretty good condition.

He's in Florida, I'm in NJ. Can anyone recommend a transport company? I was thinking of one of those cross country auto transporters but I'm not sure if that's the right way to go.

Thanks!

Last edited:
   / Dad is giving me his B7200, looking for transport company #2  
Re: Dad is giving me his B7200

Your response was great help jeff ? Anyway there are a bunch of haulers out there . Go to yesterdays tractors . com and look for hauling . Do not deal with a broker . Most of these people are honest or the internet would eat them up . Hope to help , Kevin .

/ Dad is giving me his B7200, looking for transport company

Your title does not relate to your need.

Your can alter title by going to EDIT then ADVANCED.
Thanks jeff, big help.

/ Dad is giving me his B7200, looking for transport company

Your response was great help jeff ? Anyway there are a bunch of haulers out there . Go to yesterdays tractors . com and look for hauling . Do not deal with a broker . Most of these people are honest or the internet would eat them up . Hope to help , Kevin .

Kevin: Thank you very much. I'll check out yesterday's tractors.

/ Dad is giving me his B7200, looking for transport company #5  

Ironforger.
We have used Bestways twice in hauling heavy equipment, very good to do business with and very fair prices. Not sure if they haul in your area being a west coast company but most trucking firms are nationwide..Good Luck with the move and congrads on getting your Dad's tractor. My brother and I still have our Dad's JD40C and would not part with it for anything!

Ricn

/ Dad is giving me his B7200, looking for transport company #6  
I'd get a trailer and go get it.

/ Dad is giving me his B7200, looking for transport company #7  
I've used uship.com a couple times with good success.

/ Dad is giving me his B7200, looking for transport company #8  
I'm with JCummins. I'd get a trailer and pay a visit to Pops, then bring the gear home. Save money, see the family. Win/Win. That's not a huge tractor, so towing should be pretty easy if you have a truck or SUV.

/ Dad is giving me his B7200, looking for transport company #9  
Can try uship.com. Can find movers for anything, and they bid to get your move. Used it once to ship a baby grand piano. They did a great job and cost less than half what a transport company wanted, with all the proper licenses, certifications and all.

/ Dad is giving me his B7200, looking for transport company #10  
I am registered with Uship as a transporter. I pretty much will stay home I I can't get a dollar a mile after Uship fees. You will find others that will basically haul for gas money maybe to get home. A B7200 with FEL is not a big tractor. A tandem axle 16 foot utility trailer should suffice nicely. I hauled my B3200 on such a trailer with no brakes on the trailer. You will be less that 5,000 lbs unless he has implements to add to the list. Drive to FL, buy a local trailer off Craigs List and take it home. You will most likely want a trailer anyway. Just a thought. Been hauling my 7510 since 2007.