Pricing m7060 cab

/ Pricing m7060 cab #1  

OrangeToys

Platinum Member
Tractor
2016 Kubota M7060HDC
I've been talking to my dealer that I have bought 2 tractor from about trading in my open station for a cab due to doing more bush hogging than was originally thought I would. Any way I think he's a little high on price...
12 x12
Loader
Tires filled
2 remotes
radio
Pretty much loaded I think.
Asking 45k, what do you guys think. The local guy in town is a little cheaper 43k I think he said.

/ Pricing m7060 cab #2  
It is like any car deal;what is the trade difference?

/ Pricing m7060 cab
Both are pretty much identical on my trade

/ Pricing m7060 cab #4  
Seems to me 43 is a pretty good number.

/ Pricing m7060 cab
Waiting to hear back from the dealer to get am exact spec sheet of what he has available

/ Pricing m7060 cab #6  
It's been a while since I checked M prices, but the price on a fully loaded M7060 doesn't sound too bad, course it never hurts to shop around. I don't know about your dealer, but ours recommended an aftermarket radio as the ones from Kubota are too expensive. He will install any aftermarket you want or some put their own in. I really think you'll enjoy the cab, it is a lifesaver on ours with all the cutting we do.

/ Pricing m7060 cab
It's been a while since I checked M prices, but the price on a fully loaded M7060 doesn't sound too bad, course it never hurts to shop around. I don't know about your dealer, but ours recommended an aftermarket radio as the ones from Kubota are too expensive. He will install any aftermarket you want or some put their own in. I really think you'll enjoy the cab, it is a lifesaver on ours with all the cutting we do.

Just little nervous if I'll like it since never driven a cab

/ Pricing m7060 cab #8  
You'll learn to love it, I had to adapt to it and use none of our open station units anymore due to age and allergies. My brother thought he wouldn't like cabs either until he used mine. He still mostly uses open station units we already owned, but for bush hogging, can't beat a cab.

/ Pricing m7060 cab
Are they easy to turn around and watch what's going on behind you? I have a couple properties that I have to back up hills to cut, so I'm turned around the majority of the time watching what I'm doing

/ Pricing m7060 cab #10  
Remember, the dealer has to make a living and pushing too hard for a deal will get you last place in line when something goes wrong. As mentioned earlier, 43K is pretty cheap. I would, however, buy two or three sets of rear weights and not load the tires but that's just me. With one set of rear weights and loader they are "bouncy". Filled tires have been a disaster for me so for ME, I would buy the weights.

I always leave some extra $$ on the table for the dealer. One day, when I had a problem with my baler--and $4,000 of hay about to get rained on--he just yanked a part off a new machine and said we'll square up later. I didn't even fully stop since he had someone waiting for me out front with the part.

Let's see; save $4,000 but left $300 on the table still leaves $3,700 for beer money. :)