How much off MSRP is a good deal

/ How much off MSRP is a good deal #11  
L3800 SOLD.......................Grand L coming soon
Definitely Congratulations on the new (non-jerky) tractor... I remember back when you were thinking of trading it for a L3540. How many hours did you put on the old L3800 over the years? I'm sure you're not going to miss her jerky hitch. :D :thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / How much off MSRP is a good deal #12  
yes I think it sound like a great deal. I looked for over a mouth and no one wanted to deal much. In the last 5 years I have bought a BX2350, B3300SU, L3200 with a BH77 backhoe all new and from the same dealer and they want $29,000 with no options at all. Guess living in the middle of farm country doesn't help.

Reads like you've got a touch of the JohnThomas syndrome:)

/ How much off MSRP is a good deal #15  
newbury, I got to ask what the heck is JohnThomas syndrome?
I don't know the whole truth but JohnThomas has bought and traded in dozens of kubota "vehicles" (it's not limited to just tractors).

I've thought, surely he is finally done with swapping out tractors... that was about 4 ago. I've lost count. Reminds me of The Story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears... This one is too big, this one is too small...:cuckooclock:

/ How much off MSRP is a good deal #16  
newbury, I got to ask what the heck is JohnThomas syndrome?
Look up and read some of the posts by the user with that name, he is a legend in buying Kubotas from Barlow's.

He is geographically challenged and drives by Barlows almost daily :)

I think his kubota count is over a dozen, but usually only 3 or four at time.

/ How much off MSRP is a good deal #17  
Look up and read some of the posts by the user with that name, he is a legend in buying Kubotas from Barlow's. He is geographically challenged and drives by Barlows almost daily :) I think his kubota count is over a dozen, but usually only 3 or four at time.
well at least we both have good taste in tractors lol.

/ How much off MSRP is a good deal
Definitely Congratulations on the new (non-jerky) tractor... I remember back when you were thinking of trading it for a L3540. How many hours did you put on the old L3800 over the years? I'm sure you're not going to miss her jerky hitch. :D :thumbsup:

Wow good memory!

I sold it with 90 hours on it for 29k with just the l3800 and backhoe, sold all my attachments after the fact. Ended up with about 32k total.

I lost about 3k on the deal i think, not bad for a new tractor and putting 90 hours on it.

i sold it back in 2012? then i got a 1990 B9200HST with 3 rear remotes for 8k with 260 hours that I've been using ever since but its just too small and i can't afford a new one so I'm getting one. Its a great little tractor just too small for my 10 acres that i maintain at home

Then i picked up a 2010 Kubota U25 mini for the house also, its a great machine also!

mini.jpg

/ How much off MSRP is a good deal #19  
Then i picked up a 2010 Kubota U25 mini for the house also, its a great machine also!
SWEET Machine!!! A friend rented one for the week and had some time left on it, so he let me use it, I loved "working" (playing) with it. There is no comparison with it's power compared to a backhoe attachment. :thumbsup:

/ How much off MSRP is a good deal
SWEET Machine!!! A friend rented one for the week and had some time left on it, so he let me use it, I loved "working" (playing) with it. There is no comparison with it's power compared to a backhoe attachment. :thumbsup:

Going to pickup the L3560 tomorrow from another dealer in part of a dealer transfer thing i worked out

hope to have it built by my dealer and home in a week or so.

what bucket should i get with it? its got the LA805 loader on it, is the standard bucket ok or would you get the round back? the dealer said they are both the same volume of bucket

also getting 3 rear remotes, 1 with a float detent, is that good or should i get 2?