trying to decide

/ trying to decide #1  

andre

I'm looking to purchase my first small tractor. I'm trying to decide between the Kubota 2230 and the jd 2210. Should I be leaning to either one. So far the Kubota is coming in at A $1000 cheaper. Please help. I have 2 1/2 acres I just bought. Thanks

/ trying to decide #2  
What price range are you looking at?

/ trying to decide
I guess there is no thoughts on this subject.

/ trying to decide
2230 with fel for $10800 and the jd 2210 with fel for $11700

/ trying to decide #5  
Ok ,we need more infor /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif ! What will you be using it for ? Different tractors have different advantages over each other . And lets get that home page filled out ! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifInquirering minds need to know this stuff . /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Big Al

/ trying to decide
grading a driveway 50 feet long clearing and leveling land and maintance

/ trying to decide #8  
Andre,

Both of the tractors you are looking at are fine machines and will do the tasks you have listed. Over the life of a tractor the price difference is very little. That is a round about way of saying which dealer do you feel better with. And, which tractor feels best to you as you drive it. You will be dealing with the comfort level and dealer for a long time to come so that is what I would look at.

MarkV

/ trying to decide #9  
I seen the JD over the weekend displayed in a local mall and it's a fine looking machine.
I'm like others I'm sure both tractors will handle the tasks listed so I agree that assuming both tractors have the same options/attachments and there's only a $1000 difference, go with your heart and dealer. Talk to both, invite them over to see your spread and demo each machine on YOUR LAND.
See how it fits then and decide.

/ trying to decide #10  
These 2 subCUT's are pretty comparable. The BX has a little more torque, but the JD has slightly stronger hydraulics. I will say that Kubota significantly underestimates its loader capacity. I've lifted 600 lbs. easily with the FEL on my BX22, though Kubota only rates it at around 460 lbs.