BX front quick attach and forks?

/ BX front quick attach and forks? #1  

dragoneggs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX-25D, Kubota Z122RKW-42
Just popped in to my local dealer and he quoted me $1250 for quick attach and forks. Asked if he could do better and he said 'no'. Anyone have experience on this?

/ BX front quick attach and forks?
I didn't ask enough questions but I am assuming the QA is Kubota brand and the fence and forks are Landpride. Anyone know better?

/ BX front quick attach and forks? #4  
BX forks aren't rated very high.

KubotaBXforks-specs.jpg

Bruce

Bruce, That seems way too low. Is that for the strap on?

I went online at Kubota and 'build my Kubota' and if I were to buy at time of tractor purchase the addition of QA and forks would be $1253. So... he gave me a break of $3. I suppose he was lazy and rounded off. Got to be a better deal. I don't mind and actually want to support my local dealer (where I bought my tractor) but com'n man!

/ BX front quick attach and forks? #6  
Kubota BX6314 forks. Photos "stolen" from CL ad.

KubotaBX6314forks-rear.jpg KubotaBX6314forks-front.jpg

Sort of a local ad for you, but at $850 + quick attach = about dealer new price you posted
Kubota Quik Attach Pallet Forks

Bruce

Last edited:
   / BX front quick attach and forks? #8  
Here's an alternative for you.

Universal quick attach for BX
42" Pallet Forks
Plate to convert your bucket

$50 off coupon code if you order the QA adapter and forks together.
Travis

20160811_070143s.jpg

20160811_074627s.jpg

Thanks for the info Ted, but looks to me that this will be a more expensive option and wouldn't be compatible with other non EA implements, is this correct?

/ BX front quick attach and forks? #10  
Thanks for the info Ted, but looks to me that this will be a more expensive option and wouldn't be compatible with other non EA implements, is this correct?

It is a little more expensive, but it is a universal skid steer quick attach as found on the B, L, MX, M and beyond, so the attachments possibilities are endless.
I saw this pic of a new BX yesterday with a similar universal quick attach from the factory. Looks like it's coming soon!
Travis

14519808_10154736004864714_3952583472354870531_n.jpg