Kubota Accessories

/ Kubota Accessories #1  

cobalt650

Tractor
Kubota MX5200
When it comes to buying Kubota accessories, like a grill guard, light kit, etc., do you tend to buy those from your local dealer, or is there a discount source for them? Thanks much.

/ Kubota Accessories #2  
I would purchase from the local dealer.If purchasing a tractor have your add-ons included.Messicks carry all the add on parts I am sure but the shipping cost is a bear.

/ Kubota Accessories #3  
Guards etc. I purchase thru dealer,lights mirror etc. good name auto parts store.

/ Kubota Accessories #4  
Buy from your local dealer. Your cultivating a relationship that will help you in the future if you have issues. Until Kubota starts doing LED lighting I would buy that online. Kubota specific parts, but from your dealer.

/ Kubota Accessories #5  
There are cheaper sources, if you don't value your time. The Kubota kits are quick and easy to put on rather than burning an afternoon messing around getting things to fit.

/ Kubota Accessories #6  
When it comes to buying Kubota accessories, like a grill guard, light kit, etc., do you tend to buy those from your local dealer, or is there a discount source for them? Thanks much.

Hello cobalt650,

We also provide a wide range of spare parts for Kubota tractors. You can also contact us if you need any parts which are not included on our website. We will be more than happy to help you!

Regards,
Stavros