Buying Advice Just bought a L3400 HST

/ Just bought a L3400 HST
roadhunter... The sales guy did say it qualified for better financing because it was a trade in on a new kubota. "standard" financing on a new tractor was 2.99% (Nov 2016) and I got 4.25% on my used unit.

2ndhalf... The ROPS up is about 84" tall and my door is about 82" tall. It would have probably fit in the rough opening, but the weather stripping and over head door make it just a bit to tight. Yes I can fold the rops... and fit... and thats what I'm doing now... But I'm lazy and figure its only a matter of time until I start leaving the ROPS down..... or leaving it up.... either way, it can end in bad news bears. I would like to use the tractor to snow blow the driveway... and that means I'm going to want lights up on the ROPS. I've got an idea, but I'll start a second thread on that soon enough.

/ Just bought a L3400 HST #12  
Yep, rops up needs a 8' door. I had my L3400 for 10 years and 900 hours. I had a 7' garage as well, but no folding ROPS. So it was removed.

I sold the tractor to dad when I got a MX5100 earlier this year. No more 7' doors for either of us, so we put the rops back on.

Only two common problems with those tractors.....and they are minor and possibly already fixed.

1. The sight glass for the hydraulic fluid level, down by your left foot. The crack and leak. Mine was fixed with a $8 brass one.
2. The hydraulic suction hose. Forward of your right foot...almost looks like a radiator hose. They will crack and suck air and cause some hydraulic issues. Its an easy fix and maybe a $30 hose.

Other than those two things, they are rock solid machines. Congrats