Is this a Good Deal on a BX2670?

/ Is this a Good Deal on a BX2670? #1  

IMR

Tractor
None (Yet)
Hi All, been lurking here for a while but first post. Be nice! :)

Getting close to pulling the trigger on my first tractor. Much reading here makes me think a BX would be a good fit for us. (But that would be another thread)

How does this seem: Kubota BX2670RV

26 hp Kubota Diesel Engine
4 Wheel Drive
Hydrostatic Drive Transmission
Kubota LA243 Loader w/48″ Q.A. Bucket
Land Pride SGC0548 Grapple
Land Pride RCR1248 48″ Rotary Cutter
DHE HD4 48″ Box Blade w/Scarifiers

MSRP $20,013

Sale Price $16,999
Free delivery, 5 years at 0%

Went by the dealer and they seem really personable and professional. Also come highly recommended by friends that bought an L series there some years ago.
We should be able to avoid the sales tax so probably no point checking with Barlows?? I'm not interested in shopping around to save a couple of hundred dollars. (A couple of thousand would be a different story, but that seems unlikely to happen ??) Can find a good use for all the implements.

Thanks y'all

/ Is this a Good Deal on a BX2670? #2  
:welcome: to TBN!

Sounds like a very nice setup. I'm always in favor of supporting a local dealer assuming the price is reasonable especially when you are talking about heavy equipment. If I can get something delivered to my door... all the better. Good luck!

/ Is this a Good Deal on a BX2670? #3  
Maybe its just me but I'm guessing that you would get better responses in the Kubota section. But I do have a BX2670 and its a good tractor even if the rear axle housing is Aluminium and not cast Iron like the Kioti

/ Is this a Good Deal on a BX2670?
Maybe its just me but I'm guessing that you would get better responses in the Kubota section.

Oops! not sure how I managed to mess that up!

Any chance a mod could move it?

/ Is this a Good Deal on a BX2670? #5  
Oops! not sure how I managed to mess that up!

Any chance a mod could move it?
I reported the post and requested the mods move to to Kubota buying forum.

/ Is this a Good Deal on a BX2670? #6  
Thread moved as requested.

/ Is this a Good Deal on a BX2670? #7  
That sounds like a really good deal to me and the implements mentioned are top notch.

I'm sure already know i, but these little things really need weight on the back for loader work. I also added wheel spacers to mine for stability on our hills as well as a Bro-Tek HST fan protection plate. I dislike the turnbuckle stabilizers, so got some from Hodge.

Attachments

• IMG_0771.jpg
    IMG_0771.jpg
    627.7 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_0768.jpg
    IMG_0768.jpg
    717.3 KB · Views: 341
   / Is this a Good Deal on a BX2670? #8  
That sounds like a really good deal to me and the implements mentioned are top notch. I'm sure already know i, but these little things really need weight on the back for loader work. I also added wheel spacers to mine for stability on our hills as well as a Bro-Tek HST fan protection plate. I dislike the turnbuckle stabilizers, so got some from Hodge.

Yup. I have that skid plate, and it's deadly! Still have my original turnbuckle style stabilizers that came with my three point hitch set up from Kubota, but will switch to your style when these finally break.

/ Is this a Good Deal on a BX2670? #9  
That sounds like a really good deal to me and the implements mentioned are top notch.

I'm sure already know i, but these little things really need weight on the back for loader work. I also added wheel spacers to mine for stability on our hills as well as a Bro-Tek HST fan protection plate. I dislike the turnbuckle stabilizers, so got some from Hodge.

Wheel spacers make a big difference on hills, even on slight hills and even if they are only a couple of inches. Wheel weights help everywhere, too. Skid plates are a no-brainer. Why aren't they OEM? I've heard from folks who wished they had gotten those things, and never yet heard from anyone wishing they hadn't. That goes for most any machine.

BTW, the BX2670 sounds like a nice machine with nice attachments and the price seems good.
Enjoy it,
rScotty

/ Is this a Good Deal on a BX2670? #10  
That sounds like a pretty good deal. Kubota might be giving a little better incentives to dealers to move the BX 70 series,as the BX 80 series has been announced. You may even be able to go to 6 or 7 years for financing,check the Kubota website. I know you can get 7 years w/ 20% down,I think 5 or 6 can be had w/ $0 down. IMO best to buy the last year of a model,as all kinks should be worked out. Never know what new quirks may come w/ 80 series.....