Buying Advice When do you think the BX25s will drop in price, due to the BX80s?

/ When do you think the BX25s will drop in price, due to the BX80s? #1  

ATXFinca

Tractor
BX25
In the market for one but not in a rush, so I'm thinking about waiting for an inventory clearance.

/ When do you think the BX25s will drop in price, due to the BX80s? #2  
I don't expect a drop in prices on old stock, but rather a higher price for the BX80.

/ When do you think the BX25s will drop in price, due to the BX80s? #3  
Agree w/ TripleR. The BX line is probably the # 1 selling line on the market. Depending on the price gap, the price on the BX25 may go up.
I don't expect a drop in prices on old stock, but rather a higher price for the BX80.

/ When do you think the BX25s will drop in price, due to the BX80s? #4  
I read somewhere not sure if it was this forum, but the price point was supposed to start at around 9k for the BX1880, so I'm being optimistic the price wont increase to much. I think a lot will depend on how much stock of the 70 series is leftover if any.

I'm also in the market and Im going to wait for the 80 series. I like the new features I can get with the 80 but if there's a steal on a 70 I would probably go ahead and save the $. We will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
   / When do you think the BX25s will drop in price, due to the BX80s? #5  
In the market for one but not in a rush, so I'm thinking about waiting for an inventory clearance.
The forthcoming 80 series is more expensive. The BX series will not drop in price as a result and will likely go up.

SDT

/ When do you think the BX25s will drop in price, due to the BX80s? #6  

Agree w/ TripleR. The BX line is probably the # 1 selling line on the market. Depending on the price gap, the price on the BX25 may go up.

The forthcoming 80 series is more expensive. The BX series will not drop in price as a result and will likely go up.

SDT

I agree and do not think you will save any money by waiting past yesterday. You'll just be denying yourself from having a Kubota which could be being used for a longer period of time. Wait if you want and don't have any use for it now but I don't think you'll be saving any money and even risking paying a higher price. Kubotas don't go down in price, the incentives sometimes change and usually only the dealers know.:2cents:

/ When do you think the BX25s will drop in price, due to the BX80s? #7  
Agree with what others have posted. Tractors are not like Cars. Often when you go to but/sell a tractor the year of the tractor is not often known; just the hours condition and features etc. Tractor dealers know they can sell the old models therefore have no real compulsion to offer a inventory clearance.

However, This is the best time of year to buy big ticket items in geneneral due to them wanting them off their lot at year end so they don't have to pay as much taxes on their assets. The other good time to buy is whenever they have the best financing. Go buy that sucker and have a Merrier Christmas!!

/ When do you think the BX25s will drop in price, due to the BX80s? #8  
I think they will have a BIG sale the second Tuesday of next week

/ When do you think the BX25s will drop in price, due to the BX80s? #9  
Agree with what others have posted. Tractors are not like Cars. Often when you go to but/sell a tractor the year of the tractor is not often known; just the hours condition and features etc. Tractor dealers know they can sell the old models therefore have no real compulsion to offer a inventory clearance.

However, This is the best time of year to buy big ticket items in geneneral due to them wanting them off their lot at year end so they don't have to pay as much taxes on their assets. The other good time to buy is whenever they have the best financing. Go buy that sucker and have a Merrier Christmas!!

Kubota Corp owns most of the new tractors on the dealers lot so not like car dealers needing to do tax moves. Usually with new Kubotas there can or can not be rebates for cash and recently Kubota had below dealer cost for implements by adding up to two implements at time of purchase with that usually being a MMM and FEL for the BXs. My nephew added a FEL and Boxblade to his L2501 for $500 for each implement. With Kubota it's more than the price for the tractor. Mostly it's the bottom line monthly payment/down pmnt for getting what you want.

/ When do you think the BX25s will drop in price, due to the BX80s? #10  
Just noticed the Kubota Canada website has the 80 series already listed with a starting price of $11,879. Ofcourse it may differ from the US price.

CAnada.jpeg

I would add the link but I dont have 5 posts yet...