Pricing for Kubota B7500 TLB

/ Pricing for Kubota B7500 TLB #1  

teach

Silver Member
I am looking for some high/low pricing in southern New England on a hydro kubota B7500 with Woods backhoe, loader, tooth bar/bucket hook, tire chains, and 3 pt. auger with three different size bits, and 3 pt hitch set up, 780 hours.

I would appreciate any input anyone has. Thanks.

Teach

/ Pricing for Kubota B7500 TLB #2  
I'm not sure but I'll watch your thread because I'm going to sell my b7500. FWIW mine has a little under 400 hours, 54" mower, turf and R4 tires both mounted on wheels, and LA302 loader. It's garaged kept and in really nice condition I'm only selling because my situation has changed and I now need more tractor. I'm hoping to get around $10k but in reality it'll be whatever the market is around here. The one you're looking doesn't have a deck but the hoe has to add a fair amount.

/ Pricing for Kubota B7500 TLB
Milo,
The one I described is mine and it is for sale, and I'm hoping for $12000. Not only does it have the backhoe (with full frame), but it also has the auger with 3 bits, tire chains, and a tooth-bar on the loader bucket. It has also been kept under cover and is in pretty good condition. Good luck with your sale, you sure don't have many hours for the year of that machine. My experience when talking with people since I first bought my machine, is that most don't understand just how strong these little machines are even though they are only 21 hsp. It is truly an amazing little work-horse!
Teach

/ Pricing for Kubota B7500 TLB #4  
I am a John Deere guy but owned a B7500 back when they first came out. Good little machines for sure. I had a MMM and loader. Not sure what they would be worth today though

/ Pricing for Kubota B7500 TLB #5  
Milo,
The one I described is mine and it is for sale, and I'm hoping for $12000. Not only does it have the backhoe (with full frame), but it also has the auger with 3 bits, tire chains, and a tooth-bar on the loader bucket.

Seems like a very fair price given everything with it.

Good luck with your sale, you sure don't have many hours for the year of that machine. My experience when talking with people since I first bought my machine, is that most don't understand just how strong these little machines are even though they are only 21 hsp. It is truly an amazing little work-horse!
Teach

Thanks, and I agree they certainly seem able to accomplish more than one would think given the specs. Good luck with your sale. Here's a recent pic of mine.

/ Pricing for Kubota B7500 TLB #6  
I would think that rig would sell for 10-12! Its worth much more but the age will make buyers weary! I have a special love for the b7500, it was my 1st kubota purchased new, 17 years ago. That was a big seller for kubota, very capable and reliable machine!

/ Pricing for Kubota B7500 TLB #7  
I'm not sure but I'll watch your thread because I'm going to sell my b7500. FWIW mine has a little under 400 hours, 54" mower, turf and R4 tires both mounted on wheels, and LA302 loader.....

For reference teach, mine just sold for $10,600.