In the market for a BX

/ In the market for a BX #1  

treyphan77

Tractor
in market
Hello,

I went to a local dealer today to get the run down on the BX 2370 and BX 2670. I'm curious what I should expect a decent deal to be on either of these? I will probably get a 60 inch belly mower and the loader. Also anyone have any suggestions for a trust worthy dealer around the eastern panhandle of WV?

/ In the market for a BX #2  
You can start by going to the kubota website and 'build your own'. This will price out both with any options, implements you are thinking about. Then you can compare that to a dealer's offer. Knocking 10% off would be a very good deal I would think. My experience with my local dealer is they don't move much off their set prices though.

/ In the market for a BX
You can start by going to the kubota website and 'build your own'. This will price out both with any options, implements you are thinking about. Then you can compare that to a dealer's offer. Knocking 10% off would be a very good deal I would think. My experience with my local dealer is they don't move much off their set prices though.
Thanks ! All good points . I'm curious the sale guy put some sort of 'insurance' on the quote he gave me. Is this required if I finance? He was a little unclear.

/ In the market for a BX #4  
Generally you must insure if financed and the Kubota Insurance has good write ups here on TBN... covers a lot.

/ In the market for a BX #5  
I believe you must have insurance if you are financing thru Kubota. You can use their KTAC insurance or procure your own. There are lots of threads here in TBN on the subject of tractor insurance, especially on KTAC. Use the search function 'KTAC' and filter by titles only.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2614018

Personally I like KTAC vs. my homeowners when I compared them.

/ In the market for a BX
Generally you must insure if financed and the Kubota Insurance has good write ups here on TBN... covers a lot.
I really should do my research I guess. Thanks a lot. Now I just need to compare going used vs new

/ In the market for a BX #7  
When I bought my BX I tried to buy used but actually found a better deal buying new... plus I had warranty that I never needed but it was there. Some used asking prices were higher than what I paid...

Being new did have to pay tax but the deal still made sense as a new SCUT owner.

My brother got a good deal on a Harvest Return L3800 with full factory warranty... it had exactly 100 hours on the meter sold though the regular Kubota Dealer.

/ In the market for a BX
Another thing I'm pondering is will getting one of these babies with a 60 inch mower will be a decent single solution vs having a zero turn for my 5 acres