Price Check MX5200 price check

/ MX5200 price check #1  

cooljoe00

Tractor
Kioti NX6010HST Cab
I got a dealer price(quote), this is finance 0%. I just want feedback on people's thoughts on the pricing.

MX5200HST w/R4 Tires, 1 rear float valve/Fib Canopy ~$26,450
LA1065 FEL MX5200 ~$6,000
BH92 W/sub frame 16" bucket ~$9,100
OBG2-72 Grapple ~$3,500
BB2572 Box Blade ~ $1,300
RCR1872 Rotary Cutter ~$2,300
Discount ??? ~-$1,000
Total ~$47,650

/ MX5200 price check #2  
What about 3rd function? You'll need that for the grapple.

If you can think of any possible future need for more than 1 rear remote then get all three now. It will be a lot cheaper now.

/ MX5200 price check #3  
My thoughts on the pricing... HOLY &^%$!!!!

I'm sure new is nice, but... A used MX HST with loader with a couple hundred hours goes for low 20's around here. That's a 10 grand savings from new. Take that 10 grand, add it to your 9100 for the backhoe and buy an awesome used mini excavator which will dig CIRCLES around a tractor mounted backhoe. And you'll never have to worry about mounting and dis-mounting the tractor backhoe again.

3500 for a grapple is nuts. Must be super HD. Make sure your tractor requires such heft. I'd think closer to 1500 for a very good grapple. I've never used a 1300 dollar box blade. Get one of those second hand for 7 or 800 - max. 2300 for a 6-foot cutter? Half that will buy an excellent bush hog or woods cutter. It's going to get beaten to death anyway.

It's your money - obviously - so spend it how you like. 50 large buys a whole shop full of toys, not just a tractor.

I know people will say to buy new and get the financing, but I just don't see spending thousands more for new. And then again, maybe I'm just a cheap-azz :laughing:

/ MX5200 price check #4  
I hope I'm not being a killjoy with my comments above. If a new tractor is what you really want, go for it. I think with the MX series you can't go wrong.

/ MX5200 price check #5  
I understand why people buy new -- you pay extra but you minimize risk of dealing with somebody else's problem.

Regarding the quote, does the $9100 for the BH92 include one bucket? If so that is a good deal.

/ MX5200 price check #7  
I like the price on the tractor and loader but in your shoes I'd not buy all those impliments new like that, a lot of money could be saved buying lightly used stuff.

/ MX5200 price check
Some where in those totals is the 3rd function and the backhoe bucket. If I could finance the used implements in with the tractor I would but I am trying to not put out a lot of cash out front.

/ MX5200 price check #9  
Some where in those totals is the 3rd function and the backhoe bucket. If I could finance the used implements in with the tractor I would but I am trying to not put out a lot of cash out front.

So I am not an expert on pricing, but with 3rd function in thrown in there I think they've given you a competitive quote. Are you sure you don't want a 2nd rear remote? With 2 rears and 3rd function you'd probably never have to mess with your hydraulics again.

/ MX5200 price check #10  
RCR1872 ... guy is trying to make $500 on the cutter. You can honestly get a 5660SUHD for cheaper. Shop around that guy is trying to hit a home run on you