buying 1st first tractor, L4701 or mx5200...or?

/ buying 1st first tractor, L4701 or mx5200...or? #131  
Its all in good fun guys! I'm very happy and getting used to the hydro shuttle while using the loader really isn't a big deal at all.

I cant wait for a toothbar, a grapple and a post hole digger. and a land plane Grading scraper. oh man, it doesn't end does it?!

See the shuttle is not so bad, is it?I'm going to be getting sme seat time
Town just dropped 14 "free: loads on not so clean fill so I can build up an embankment on my property. I have to change oil and grease excavator, as there are huge rocks and stumps in the piles.

Last edited:
   / buying 1st first tractor, L4701 or mx5200...or?
See the shuttle is not so bad, is it?I'm going to be getting sme seat time
Town just dropped 12 "free: loads on not so clean fill so I can build up an embankment on my property. I have to change oil and grease excavator, as there are huge rocks and stumps in the piles.

Yea, it really isn't a big deal like I thought it would be or some guys make it out to be. It all comes with seat time! :)

That embankment sounds fun!

Say...Do you remember what part number you went with for those UltraLok teeth? I imagine the base of those teeth slip right over the cutting edge, then just weld it up?

/ buying 1st first tractor, L4701 or mx5200...or? #133  
Yea, it really isn't a big deal like I thought it would be or some guys make it out to be. It all comes with seat time! :)

That embankment sounds fun!

Say...Do you remember what part number you went with for those UltraLok teeth? I imagine the base of those teeth slip right over the cutting edge, then just weld it up?
I counted 14 dump truck loads of junk the town got rid of. I needed about 6.

It was the smallest ultra lok tooth ESCO makes.
I'd call your local contstruction equipment supply, here is some info I Googled.

esco ultralok - Google Search
https://www.jcb.com/en-gb/parts-and-service/parts/~/asset/14/19501.ashx
ESCO Corporation |
Ultralok(R) Tooth System

Ultralok Tooth System - Installation and Removal - YouTube