help with picking a new kubota please

/ help with picking a new kubota please
Hmm. I didn't know that. Thanks. That's good for me- I have my loader on pretty much all the time. And our yard/woods are pretty rough. Even with my l3400, the front tires seem like the weakest link for me (I've had a lot of air leaks etc).
I definitely thought about an aftermarket grapple, but I liked the whole "roll it in to the 0% interest thing". I've been approved for financing so now I'm waiting on the parts. Supposedly, everything but the pallet forks are supposed to be in this week. sigh.

/ help with picking a new kubota please #12  
One question.... Do the MX wheels fit on the Grand L :) why would they put smaller wheels on the grand L series?

/ help with picking a new kubota please
An update - They delivered my Mx5800 last weekend. I went with the top and tilt and a landpride grapple (it seems a little overkill but it has 1/2 steel on all of the teeth). And so of course it's been raining pretty much all week. Lol. Thanks everyone for all the advice��

/ help with picking a new kubota please #15  
Congrats!

/ help with picking a new kubota please #16  
An update - They delivered my Mx5800 last weekend. I went with the top and tilt and a landpride grapple (it seems a little overkill but it has 1/2 steel on all of the teeth). And so of course it's been raining pretty much all week. Lol. Thanks everyone for all the advice��

Regarding your grapple; I suspect we have the same one. I have abused the heck out of it grubbing out granite boulders but don't assume you can't damage it.

IMG_20160828_153008086-2254x4007.jpg

IMG_20160719_165254652_HDR-900x1600.jpg

/ help with picking a new kubota please #17  
One question.... Do the MX wheels fit on the Grand L :) why would they put smaller wheels on the grand L series?

Don't think you can simply put the larger MX wheels and tires on a GL. There would be a difference in the gear ratios for the 4wd so the front and rear drivelines don't bind up. You pretty much need to stay close to the factory wheel/tire circumferences.