Why Kubota over others?

/ Why Kubota over others? #81  
Good luck! Also try several dealers on the Kubota, I found a large spread on pricing on my last one (seem to recall it was a 4k -5k spread on total pricing). I couldn't believe the difference in pricing and ended up having it delivered from out of state. Best

/ Why Kubota over others? #82  
As much as I like my little Mahindra Max28XL, a nifty tractor, made in Japan, I can tell after 2-1/2 years and 200 hours that the paint, trim decals, and hardware are not going to age well like my sold and still running B7200D. Kubota resale value!

/ Why Kubota over others? #83  
In new zealand mahindra have a reputation for fast fading paint work.

/ Why Kubota over others? #84  
In new zealand mahindra have a reputation for fast fading paint work.

Pink tractors! Worst comes to worst, I'll just mask it off and spray it with expensive that expensive Kubota Orange. Been a decent running tractor though.

/ Why Kubota over others? #86  
I always wanted one for years based on their quality fit and finish. They looked perfect, not crude. When I finally was able to get one in 2003 I could only justify a BX1500 with my 1 acre yard. It has been a great, reliable machine. The mower deck belt is still original. I love it. Like orange too.

/ Why Kubota over others? #87  
I started a forum called what's the best brand of tractor, for that very reason and surprisingly nobody boasted about color on there, in other threads they did.

I have had debates with fanboys of colors on here, never do I find an answer past they just fancy the brand, they can't ever prove that one brand sticks out as a clear winner in capabilities and price.

It's an endless circle of debate, the biggest one that comes up lately is the ol JD garden tractors vs. debate.

A lot of guys out there won't own anything but a JD riding mower and boast about how there the best on here.

To each is there own I guess.

I saw a JD mower at Lowe’s with a plastic rear end. It had a big advertisement sticker that said “built right with quality you can trust” or something along those lines. I’ve known that the rear ends of the low end mowers are junk, but that’s the first one that I’ve seen that was actually plastic. I don’t think I’ll trade my Kubota powered Grasshopper for one. Those are probably the same guys that think their Stihl farmboss will outcut anything in the woods. Stihl makes some good saws, but that model is a real turd. At least JD doesn’t paint their construction equipment green or I’d have bought a Cat. IMG_0311.JPG

/ Why Kubota over others? #88  
My parents have 3 of those JD lawn mowers. Mom gets them deeply discounted as returns (she works at the store). People buy them, use them 2 or 3 times then return. She buys them at less than 1/2 price. They run well enough. I keep telling her to sell those 3 and get a BX23S for a bit more. They would get a lot more done with it.

/ Why Kubota over others? #89  
My parents have 3 of those JD lawn mowers. Mom gets them deeply discounted as returns (she works at the store). People buy them, use them 2 or 3 times then return. She buys them at less than 1/2 price. They run well enough. I keep telling her to sell those 3 and get a BX23S for a bit more. They would get a lot more done with it.

I wouldn’t even pay half price for one. It’s still a garbage piece and that price is still a ripoff.

/ Why Kubota over others? #90  
I have owned and worked john deere,s all my life,this year I was able to finally buy a compact tractor tried to get a 2210 or 2305,but dealers were not interested in my money.my local Kubota dealer had a bx2200 with 60in. mower,one owner,700 hours.i bought it for 5500.00.was not sure about it never having owned one before.but it was the best move I have made in a long time .love everything about it .control positions are the best.took some getting used to the foot pedal,but not a problem.bottom line is look at everything you can afford,not just what everybody else has