Buying Advice Kubota BX2751 Front Quick Mount compatible with BX80 series?

/ Kubota BX2751 Front Quick Mount compatible with BX80 series? #1  

KennyR

Tractor
Kubota 2380
I'm a longtime member, but haven't posted for a few years. I've searched without success, but have a question impacting my upgrade options.

I have a BX2360 with a number of Kubota attachments, and am considering upgrading to a new BX23S. Will my BX2751 front quick hitch (used with a BX2750D snowblower and BX front blade) will fit on the BX23S or any of the BX80 series tractors. My local dealer does not have a BX80 on the floor to check/measure.

Thanks for any help!

/ Kubota BX2751 Front Quick Mount compatible with BX80 series? #2  
Kenny not positive but in the same boat, DONT THINK SO....
I have that hitch with 2 pins, new frame is missing that.

IMG_1613.PNG

/ Kubota BX2751 Front Quick Mount compatible with BX80 series? #3  
Also this is the new plow...

IMG_1614.PNG

/ Kubota BX2751 Front Quick Mount compatible with BX80 series?
SlimShadie, Thanks for your help and pictures. I think you're correct, from the pictures it looks like there's a very different hookup for the front quick connect. Plus, the hose couplings are different between the BX60 and BX80 series. I may look at the one BX80 at my dealer and do some measurements to see if there could be any fairly easy fabrication options

It looks like the plow itself is near identical, so wonder if Kubota or aftermarket will sell the parts to convert and attach the older BX2750-D snow blower to the new BX 80 series. Wasn't thinking of selling/trading my current blower (with hydraulic chute rotation) and plow just to rebuy a different connection system. May need to contact Messicks to see if they know anything about conversion, etc.

/ Kubota BX2751 Front Quick Mount compatible with BX80 series? #6  
No. The old implements will not fit on the new BX80 Series. What they said was that the new design would not allow the old front hitch, so they made it better since the old implements would not fit anyway. They also mentioned that they could not produce an adapter plate because it caused the implement to be pushed too far forward. I think the snow equipment is basically the same, but the sweeper has changed to a 24" disc (we don't use a lot of snow blowers down here, but we do have a few brooms).

Thanks for the added information. I wonder why Kubota didn't consider that a number of owners with older BX models may not really want to spend another $5K+ to replace all of their front mount implements. Deal killer for me. I guess my BX2360 will be good enough for a number of years to come!.

/ Kubota BX2751 Front Quick Mount compatible with BX80 series? #8  
Hi There everyone. I just thought I would post my first message on here. I just traded a BX 2370 for a BX2380 and used the old front hitch and blade setup. There was no modification required the lower frame is the same. The reason I went with the old style is the new setup moves the implements to far forward, and also strength of it was questionable. The only problem you run into with the old hitch is that you can't fully open the hood while its on. Since it only takes 1 minute to remove the hitch it is not that big a deal. Hope that helps.

Trops, thanks for the update...you're the fish person who has upgraded to the BX80 and was able to mount the front attachment hitch. That is very good news to those of us who have the front hitch and blade/snowblower attachments. Thanks again.

/ Kubota BX2751 Front Quick Mount compatible with BX80 series? #10  
Trops the frame doesnt look like it has the same holes for the pins on the Bx2751? Can you verify? Pics?