Kubota "loyalty bucks" anyone get theirs yet?

/ Kubota "loyalty bucks" anyone get theirs yet? #1  

bilrus61

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota 4200
Been looking in the mail for mine and usually it comes right around the 20th of April. Been getting it for years. So this year I'm looking for it and wouldn't you know it it's not come yet. Do they still do that or is it a program that has been discontinued?

/ Kubota "loyalty bucks" anyone get theirs yet? #2  
4x Kubotas here and no loyalty bucks, but keep on getting trade in offers from the John Deere dealer, with their attitude, price and selection, never ever going to get to rent a John Deere and their software.

David

/ Kubota "loyalty bucks" anyone get theirs yet? #3  
4x Kubotas here and no loyalty bucks, but keep on getting trade in offers from the John Deere dealer, with their attitude, price and selection, never ever going to get to rent a John Deere and their software.

David

3 Kubotas in my garages, no offers from Kubota but two from John Deere and one from Mahindra so far this spring.

/ Kubota "loyalty bucks" anyone get theirs yet? #5  
this is generally done on M-series tractors to promote hay tools and M7-series machines.

/ Kubota "loyalty bucks" anyone get theirs yet? #6  
They are usually sent out for excess inventory reduction, not usually for use on just anything.

/ Kubota "loyalty bucks" anyone get theirs yet?
Its a very odd program. Even Barlows seems confused by it. It is a graduated discount from Kubota on the entire range of tractors. When you mention it to Kubota dealers they act like they have never heard of it. Here is a picture of last years flyer I got. P1010048.JPG I got two flyers for years and used one on my GL5040. Now just get one flyer but didn't get it this year. I called Kubota and the lady said that dept had been reduced to just three people and they were behind and to "ask my dealer". Dealer shook his head and shrugged. You get your very best deal from the dealer and then pull it out and get the discount from Kubota.

/ Kubota "loyalty bucks" anyone get theirs yet? #8  
I hope they still send me one this year -- I have been thinking of upgrading to a Grand L but only if the coupons are as good as they were in the past. The ones I got last year had pretty good discounts.

/ Kubota "loyalty bucks" anyone get theirs yet? #9  
Been looking in the mail for mine and usually it comes right around the 20th of April. Been getting it for years. So this year I'm looking for it and wouldn't you know it it's not come yet. Do they still do that or is it a program that has been discontinued?

Yes. I received mine about 10 days ago.

M5 $4,500 (could have used this about one year ago but not now), M6S $3,500, M6 $7,000.

All will expire without purchase at the end of May.

SDT

/ Kubota "loyalty bucks" anyone get theirs yet? #10  
4x Kubotas here and no loyalty bucks, but keep on getting trade in offers from the John Deere dealer.....,
David

Me too...sort of..... While we don't have 4X Kubotas, we do have 4 or 5 tractors and get nice trade-in offers from John Deere most years. I haven't taken them up on it, but they seem to be real offers; in fact it is good enough to cause me to keep JD on my shopping list and to stop by and look when I'm by there. Last offer was a coupon worth an additional $5K off any deal where we traded our Kubota for a Deere.
Haven't heard a word from Kubota.
rScotty