New B2601 being Delivered tomorrow

/ New B2601 being Delivered tomorrow #1  

skawtty

Tractor
Kubota B2601 / LA434 Loader
HI everyone I have finally decided to buy a New B2601 and it will be delivered tomorrow, Have been looking for about 9 months and it all came down to price and comfort. There is a JD, Kubota, Massey and a TYM dealer here and was going to buy the TYM 234. I was looking around for the 1025r, GC 1715/20 and the BX series. When it all came down to it and I stopped by the Kubota dealer one last time they had a 2015/16 B2601 series there that they wanted to sell. That is comparable to the JD 2025 which JD wanted 26000 with loader, The Kubota dealer and I had a good long talk going back and forth and got it for 18200 out the door YAY.:cool2: It is weird as I said I didnt want the Kubota due to the foot pedal but when it came down to it, I drove all of them and I liked the Kubota, Sorry green. I do have one question about an attachment that I want and it is the Ratchet Rake. Is there anyway I can get that here in Canada? If so where? I will be getting a few implements after as well. Pic will follow when I get it tomorrow and I start doing things. Sooo excited!

Skawtty

/ New B2601 being Delivered tomorrow #2  
You can buy any size Ratchet Rake through the T-B-N store, "STORE" button at top of this page.

I presume, do not know, that said Ratchet Rake can be delivered direct to you in Canada. May be supplementary freight, may be customs duty, I do not know.

After all the (worthwhile) meandering in your search here, did you opt for a Kubota Backhoe?

Congratulations on your decision.

/ New B2601 being Delivered tomorrow #3  
Congratulations, coming tomorrow eh how are you going to sleep tonight? :D BTW I have a JD with twin peddles one of which is pressed forward for the tractor to back up and I can't get used to that. I love the long peddle on my Kubota that's forward for forward travel and back to reverse.

/ New B2601 being Delivered tomorrow
Congratulations, coming tomorrow eh how are you going to sleep tonight? :D BTW I have a JD with twin peddles one of which is pressed forward for the tractor to back up and I can't get used to that. I love the long peddle on my Kubota that's forward for forward travel and back to reverse.

LOL thanks, I see what you did there. 2 more hrs itll be here . Ya couldn't sleep thinking of the things I want to do now .

@Jeff No I didn't get a Backhoe just loader for now, looking at ballast box and a landscape rake or Ratchet rake.

/ New B2601 being Delivered tomorrow #7  
That's funny, sounds like my buying process. Kubota wasn't even on my list. Then I bought one and now I'd never buy anything else. (except maybe a Massey Ferguson.)

/ New B2601 being Delivered tomorrow
Well its here did a little riding for an hour to get familiar. Realizing I need to get a Ballast Box and want to get ratchet rake . b26011.jpgb2601.jpg

/ New B2601 being Delivered tomorrow #9  
Just get a heavy little tiller. They don't stick out any more than a ballast box yet are so much more useful. Tillers are great ballast. Great looking tractor! It's what I was thinking about if/when I get my Kubota bucks.......