Did you get a hat?

/ Did you get a hat? #1  

coachgrd

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1870
So I finally pulled the trigger on an 1870 with 54mmm and FEL. I'm in love. The dealer was great and I got a license plate and Kubota hat out of the deal too! I know, costs the dealer pennies, but this small gesture goes a long way.

Oh yeah, proof that it happened...
unnamed.jpg

/ Did you get a hat? #2  
So I finally pulled the trigger on an 1870 with 54mmm and FEL. I'm in love. The dealer was great and I got a license plate and Kubota hat out of the deal too! I know, costs the dealer pennies, but this small gesture goes a long way.

Oh yeah, proof that it happened...
View attachment 509553

Congratulations!
Actually cost your dealer more than pennies, actually cost in the dollars section so your happiness was/is worth dollars to him/her. Sure he/she hopes you spread his/her name and your happiness so he/she can make more dollars.:eek:

/ Did you get a hat? #3  
Or was it the license plate and hat that cost YOU the big bucks and the dealer through in a free tractor of you choosing? :D

/ Did you get a hat? #4  
Congrats!!! Need to change your profile to add the Orange one...

/ Did you get a hat?
Congrats!!! Need to change your profile to add the Orange one...

Oh jeez, yes. The 455 went on the trade...bleeding orange now, though I loved the 455. Orange is good too, I'm a Browns fan. (commence the jokes...)

/ Did you get a hat?
Or was it the license plate and hat that cost YOU the big bucks and the dealer through in a free tractor of you choosing? :D

If it was the latter, I screwed up! I'd have at least gone for a 2350!

/ Did you get a hat? #7  
Congratulations! I just passed the 1 year anniversary on my BX1870 and I'm very happy with it. And I totally lucked out on the hats, as the dealer gave me one and threw in the pink version for my 9 year old daughter who accompanied me when I signed the paperwork, and then another pink one for my wife the day of delivery. However, neither of these two ladies are fond of pink, or baseball caps, or tractors. So when I lose mine (in standard Kubota gray/tan), I may be wearing a pink hat. Fortunately, I'm well past the point where I give a **** about anyone's assessment of my fashion choices!

/ Did you get a hat? #8  
BIG congrats on your new investment...gonner like it a lot!!!

Yup dealer gave me couple hat and there dog gave BIG ole sloppy kiss.

/ Did you get a hat? #9  
I did get a hat, a pair of work gloves and a coat !

/ Did you get a hat? #10  
Got a hat and 24 gallons of diesel the later made me the happiest of all to see a full tank of fuel at that time diesel was over $3 a gallon. Really dont wear trucker style ball caps as I'm bald and need a had that offers full coverage

Congrats on the tractor