DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) Life & replacement cost ?

/ DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) Life & replacement cost ? #11  
Does the BX23s have a DPF? It's mentioned in the owner's manual, but I dont see a DEF tank.. Apologize for the dumb question, but tractor was delivered yesterday and I forgot to ask the dealer about this (well it didnt even occur to me that there was a DPF on a small tractor until I saw the section in the owners manual last night)
No, I believe just anything over 25hp is required to have DPF filters. No DEF tank, on the smaller tractors either. Not sure when that starts mostly what I've seen is on tractors 70hp and up, maybe someone could give something more accurate on that.

/ DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) Life & replacement cost ? #12  
I think there's different emissions requirements over 75hp. None of the CUTs use DEF, only DPF.

/ DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) Life & replacement cost ? #13  
Does the BX23s have a DPF? It's mentioned in the owner's manual, but I dont see a DEF tank.. Apologize for the dumb question, but tractor was delivered yesterday and I forgot to ask the dealer about this (well it didnt even occur to me that there was a DPF on a small tractor until I saw the section in the owners manual last night)
Make your change now if youre going to, a good dealer shouldnt have a problem with that. The more you have on a tractor the more problems you can have. I never did like having to wait on a tractor to clean itself.

/ DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) Life & replacement cost ? #14  
No, I believe just anything over 25hp is required to have DPF filters. No DEF tank, on the smaller tractors either. Not sure when that starts mostly what I've seen is on tractors 70hp and up, maybe someone could give something more accurate on that.

Nothing is required to have a DPF filter. It just has to meet emissions. Some manufacturers are using DOC's, some DPF's and some use both DOC and DPF.