BX2380 Price

/ BX2380 Price #1  

dalola

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2380 w/FEL, Woods RM48, Yazoo/Kees Max2 ZTR
Hello all, new member here!

Looking at a new 2017 Kubota BX2380 w/FEL (pinned, not quick-mount), dealer is quoting $14225 before tax. Looks like discounts of about $1000 from MSRP, based on what I can see from the Kubota website.

Is this about the norm for Kubota products? I really like the Kubota vs the Deere 1025R, but the JD dealer is giving a bigger discount, so the cost is about the same (JD +$500)

Thoughts? Thanks!

/ BX2380 Price #2  
I was quoted $15,600 for a bx2680 w/FEL quick mount. Adding an additional implement would give an additional $700 off. This is without tax as well. The Deere 1025r quote is very close to this price. Both offered 0% for 72 months although I can't find this offer on the Deere sight.

/ BX2380 Price
Sounds comparable to my deal, given the higher HP 2680. Just seems like expensive HP to me, given the rest of the tractor is identical. JD also offered 0% for 60, vs Kubota 0% for 84. I was just going to write a check, but I'll take the free money! Was really surprised the JD dealer offered the big discounts right out of the gate. I was convinced the JD would be too expensive, now I have to really consider it.

/ BX2380 Price
Well, here she is! Brought her home today, and put it to work. Really loving it so far!

IMG_0238.JPG

/ BX2380 Price #6  
Congratulations! If it's your first tractor you have entered a brave new and exciting world. If it's your 20th tractor it will still be fun and exciting to discovery what a Kubota SCUT will do!:cool2:

/ BX2380 Price
Congratulations! If it's your first tractor you have entered a brave new and exciting world. If it's your 20th tractor it will still be fun and exciting to discovery what a Kubota SCUT will do!:cool2:

Thanks JT, not my first, but definitely the nicest! Grew up on a farm with junky old used stuff. Went to work on the chipper pile with the FEL as soon as I got it home, really impressed so far! Despite my wife calling it "cute" (which it is, btw...), it works much larger than it's size!

/ BX2380 Price #8  
Thanks JT, not my first, but definitely the nicest! Grew up on a farm with junky old used stuff. Went to work on the chipper pile with the FEL as soon as I got it home, really impressed so far! Despite my wife calling it "cute" (which it is, btw...), it works much larger than it's size!

Got so enthused over your deal that I ordered a BX1880 54" deck with mulching kit today for delivery next Monday.

/ BX2380 Price #9  
Dalola, Sharp toy! Very nice indeed.

Still waiting for the grapple for mine to arrive. Can't wait.

JT - what is this like 23 now? Congrats to you too!

/ BX2380 Price #10  
Got so enthused over your deal that I ordered a BX1880 54" deck with mulching kit today for delivery next Monday.

Are you kidding JT?

Now you have me thinking about a new BX2680. You are not supposed to do that. I think you work for Kubota.