4 Month Wait on a New B3350!!

/ 4 Month Wait on a New B3350!! #1  

Ethanflux

Tractor
Kubota B3350
I just ordered a B3350, and the dealer is saying that it is showing a arrival date of Oct 2017. 4 months for a tractor?? Anybody else experience this?

Greg - K0GDI

/ 4 Month Wait on a New B3350!! #2  
Id have to ck other dealers before i waited.

/ 4 Month Wait on a New B3350!!
I checked another dealer and apparently that model is on backorder...

/ 4 Month Wait on a New B3350!! #4  
Dang :eek: Can dealer talk w/another dealer that might have one already or soon to?

/ 4 Month Wait on a New B3350!! #5  
Sales are running high on many models and the equipment is getting hard to get even with dealer transfers.

/ 4 Month Wait on a New B3350!! #7  
Isn't this model the one that has the DPF and is having all the regen problems?

I was under the impression that there were a very large percentage of owners that had their machine into the dealer multiple times due to the emission system issues. I also think many machines were being returned to the dealers.

Maybe the delay is due to these issues and Kubota is doing some sort of problem solving on the design and is not manufacturing many of them at this point.

/ 4 Month Wait on a New B3350!! #8  
He could not find any at another dealer. :(
Profit margin is impacted by dealer transfers. Shipping between lots cost.

Isn't this model the one that has the DPF and is having all the regen problems?

I was under the impression that there were a very large percentage of owners that had their machine into the dealer multiple times due to the emission system issues. I also think many machines were being returned to the dealers.

Maybe the delay is due to these issues and Kubota is doing some sort of problem solving on the design and is not manufacturing many of them at this point.

I think your a year or so behind on an issue. On the DPF threads most of us actual DPF owners are happy

/ 4 Month Wait on a New B3350!! #9  
Just anecdotal, but when I was BS'ing with my local dealer about maybe trading my BX2370 for a B2650 or B3350, he pointed to a cabbed B3350 and said he'd love to get rid of it, but wouldn't want to sell it to me...

My initial thinking is the B3350 seems tailor-made for Colorado.
--

I think your a year or so behind on an issue. On the DPF threads most of us actual DPF owners are happy

/ 4 Month Wait on a New B3350!! #10  
I don't think the DPF on the B3350 has anything to do with back order time. I am picking up my new B2650 on Monday and it was also a 3 month wait. I think the wait is due to popularity in some areas. The similiar versions by Deere and Mahindra I looked at had NO AC in the cabs. Great for those up North using these units for snow removal but the pits for us who live in the Deep South with temps. In the 90-100 degree range during Summer. Kubota has little competition on small cabbed tractors and appears to be behind in production.
PS- I have always been a New Holland fan but their smallest cabbed tractor is 40 HP.

Last edited: