Sold my JD 110 tlb and ordered a new M7060 cab

/ Sold my JD 110 tlb and ordered a new M7060 cab #1  

mechatgsk

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota M7060
Hello,
I sold my John Deere 110 TLB and ordered a new Kubota M7060 cab on June 30, 2017. I was wondering how long it will take to get it? I understand it will come from Georgia. I live here in Eastern USA. Anyone have any information that would be nice. :)

mechatgsk

/ Sold my JD 110 tlb and ordered a new M7060 cab #2  
Hello,
I sold my John Deere 110 TLB and ordered a new Kubota M7060 cab on June 30, 2017. I was wondering how long it will take to get it? I understand it will come from Georgia. I live here in Eastern USA. Anyone have any information that would be nice. :)

mechatgsk

Hehe....I ordered mine on 6/23. Maybe our M7060's will be siblings.

Dealer told me 3-6 weeks but that retail orders take precedent. My wife asks me almost every day when it will come so I can mow her hiking trail.

/ Sold my JD 110 tlb and ordered a new M7060 cab #3  
I don't have an answer for you, but I ordered an M7060 ROPS from my dealer in Watsonville Ca, they had one in stock in one of the big distribution centers in Lodi, Ca. which took 3 weeks for my local dealer to get, I guess they had to wait to fill a big order, rather than ship one loan tractor. They got it last week, it'll be another 2 weeks for them to put it all together and have it ready for delivery...They are a very busy dealer.

/ Sold my JD 110 tlb and ordered a new M7060 cab #4  
I bet it did not take long to sell the 110...

/ Sold my JD 110 tlb and ordered a new M7060 cab #5  
I don't have an answer for you, but I ordered an M7060 ROPS from my dealer in Watsonville Ca, they had one in stock in one of the big distribution centers in Lodi, Ca. which took 3 weeks for my local dealer to get, I guess they had to wait to fill a big order, rather than ship one loan tractor. They got it last week, it'll be another 2 weeks for them to put it all together and have it ready for delivery...They are a very busy dealer.

mopardude318
Tell me you got the F12/R12 transmission. Cost more, worth it!

/ Sold my JD 110 tlb and ordered a new M7060 cab #6  
Hehe....I ordered mine on 6/23. Maybe our M7060's will be siblings.

Dealer told me 3-6 weeks but that retail orders take precedent. My wife asks me almost every day when it will come so I can mow her hiking trail.

Got the text yesterday, 7/17, that my tractor arrived at the dealership. They will be delivering it today, 7/18. So about 3.5 weeks to get my M7060HDC12.

/ Sold my JD 110 tlb and ordered a new M7060 cab #8  
mopardude318
Tell me you got the F12/R12 transmission. Cost more, worth it!

Yes of course I sure did! Thanks to the guys on this forum, I was able to do the research and all say it is a worthwhile upgrade. With that option comes many others like 16 GPM implement flow, hydraulic wet disc brakes instead of mechanical, limited slip diff, 540-E PTO.

I also ordered it with 3 remotes, Top-n-Tilt, 3rd function, Kubota Shockless Ride Accumulator , HD loader bucket with bolt on cutting edge, and a canopy. I went with R-4's, same price and they fill them for no extra cost.

/ Sold my JD 110 tlb and ordered a new M7060 cab #9  
Yes of course I sure did! Thanks to the guys on this forum, I was able to do the research and all say it is a worthwhile upgrade. With that option comes many others like 16 GPM implement flow, hydraulic wet disc brakes instead of mechanical, limited slip diff, 540-E PTO.

I also ordered it with 3 remotes, Top-n-Tilt, 3rd function, Kubota Shockless Ride Accumulator , HD loader bucket with bolt on cutting edge, and a canopy. I went with R-4's, same price and they fill them for no extra cost.

Good,

Nice tractor.

If you need to do serious digging, Go with some bucket Mods. You will also want a grapple. A land plane is cool to have also, vs a box blade for road grading

/ Sold my JD 110 tlb and ordered a new M7060 cab #10  

Good,

Nice tractor.

If you need to do serious digging, Go with some bucket Weld up Mods.
I have two cutting edges. One has teeth the other is just the edge.

IMHO the best teeth out there by far are:
ESCO Corporation |
Ultralok(R) Tooth System
Available from:
Romac - Bucket Teeth | Side Cutters | Dozer Teeth Replacement
You will also want a grapple. A land plane is cool to have also, vs a box blade for road grading.

Attachments

• Bucket Plow Botls2.jpg
    Bucket Plow Botls2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 135