LS MT125 vs BX23S

/ LS MT125 vs BX23S #11  
Since this is in the Kubota Buying forum, a Kubota owner like myself would say his BX purchase in 2005 was money well-spent. With 1,000+ hours since then and no repairs or downtime, the little thing has done everything asked of it, every time. If I were in the market for another tractor, I'd likely start with orange based on that track record, but it's good to see there are other quality products available - competition is a good thing.

/ LS MT125 vs BX23S
How about dealer maintenance support and parts availability. On that LS tractor

/ LS MT125 vs BX23S
Thank you GRANDAD4 that is something really good to know

/ LS MT125 vs BX23S #15  
A couple of things.
1. The "Big 3" for the subcompact market in the US are Kubota, JD, and Mahindra. In that order.
2. The Kubota is the #1 selling sub-compact tractor in the US and has been for over 12 years.
3. Kubota sell more backhoes (technically TLB's since they do not sell the backhoe desperately) than anyone else in the sub-compact market (both volume and % or volume).

I know these things because I work at a Kubota Dealer (wanted to get that out there before any ask "how do you know?"). I would go with Kubota "hands down" but then again, I am totally biased.

/ LS MT125 vs BX23S
All opinions are welcome. I will make a decision by end of this month. All based on good research, advice and all you guys experience. Thank you all

/ LS MT125 vs BX23S
I wanted to share todays experience

I had the best customer service from Kubota followed by this.

Today I spoke with the LS salesman and the LS N.C. assembly plant customer service, both in separate conversations told me that if I mount a different FL bucket it voids the warranty.

This all came about since I noticed the LS 2025 has a same size bucket with skid steer quick disconnect.
It's an option that I want, to be able to swap to a grapple and other attachments.

This sounded crazy to me.

I'm starting to lean towards Kubota since it's a standard option

/ LS MT125 vs BX23S #18  
Seriously? Putting on a grapple would void the warranty? I have a grapple on my BX23S and I am finding it the most useful thing while clearing my woods from brush, trees, stumps and rocks... if you can't use one, I would say you are probably limiting yourself in the long run. With the SSQA, it only takes about a minute to drop the bucket and put on the grapple, and vice versa. Just my :twocents:

/ LS MT125 vs BX23S
I agree.
How big diameter log have you picked up with your grapple. Where did you buy it from?

/ LS MT125 vs BX23S #20  
Not the most diplomatic customer interaction re. the SSQA on that other tractor, but somewhat understandable in one respect: These are LITTLE tractors and you can get some honkin' big SSQA attachments that are hopelessly beyond what the tractors can handle, even if you could get them mounted. If some genius actually did that, I'd understand a manufacturer not wanting to be on the hook for any resulting damage.