Selling Kubota L2800 4wd W/FL

/ Selling Kubota L2800 4wd W/FL #1  

clovergamecock

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2800 4WD FEL
Thinking about selling my 2004 L2800 4wd with FEL. How much should I list it for?

I am also selling the following. Prices for these?
  • Squealer 9000 bushhog
  • Woods box blade
  • Woods Post hole digger
  • Seeder

Thanks
Wade

/ Selling Kubota L2800 4wd W/FL #2  
Got photos??? Or answer a few questions.... Is it gear driven or HST?? Is it in showroom condition? or was it rode hard and put up wet? Really need to list hours that the tractor has, too. Also, list sizes... I would assume bush hog is 5' and the box blade might be 5 to 6 feet.

Post hole diggers "Lists" for a bunch around here, what size bit? only one bit?

Any added remote hydraulics or canopy? Let us know.

/ Selling Kubota L2800 4wd W/FL
Got photos??? Or answer a few questions.... Is it gear driven or HST?? Is it in showroom condition? or was it rode hard and put up wet? Really need to list hours that the tractor has, too. Also, list sizes... I would assume bush hog is 5' and the box blade might be 5 to 6 feet.

Post hole diggers "Lists" for a bunch around here, what size bit? only one bit?

Any added remote hydraulics or canopy? Let us know.

• Not HST
  • Its used but in good overall shape. The right headlight lens is busted and the hood has dings where limbs have fallen on it while working near woods.
  • Tires are in good usable shape
  • Box Blade is 5'
  • bush hog is 5' Squeler 9000
  • 2 bits for post hole digger. 9" and 12"
  • I will have to get the hour reading tonight.
  • No canopy just the roll over bar
  • The seeder is in good condition

I was thinking around $15k for everything. Thoughts

/ Selling Kubota L2800 4wd W/FL #4  
  • Not HST
  • Its used but in good overall shape. The right headlight lens is busted and the hood has dings where limbs have fallen on it while working near woods.
  • Tires are in good usable shape
  • Box Blade is 5'
  • bush hog is 5' Squeler 9000
  • 2 bits for post hole digger. 9" and 12"
  • I will have to get the hour reading tonight.
  • No canopy just the roll over bar
  • The seeder is in good condition

I was thinking around $15k for everything. Thoughts

15 is pretty optimistic for this machine, I think. Is the cutter maybe a SQ600? I've never seen a 9000 model number.

If hours are less than 500, here are my numbers:

tractor - 11,500
cutter - 600
box blade - 400
spreader - 300
PHD - 400

That's 13,200. Price it at 13,500 and try to stay close to that number. 13 wouldn't even be out of line considering the damage and the fact that it's 3 weeks till Christmas and no one is buying tractors.

Good luck with the sale.

/ Selling Kubota L2800 4wd W/FL #5  
HAH! Clover, SC... know it well. Used to have family at River Hills...Anyway, if low hours, garage kept, nice condition, I think bspeedy is dead on. I traded a 2006 L2650 with less than 300 hours and great condition and got 10K.

/ Selling Kubota L2800 4wd W/FL #6  
I would hope, for the whole package, you could get 15K but the gear will limit the number of people that is interested in it... and yes, 9000 is not correct, if it's 5 foot, "60" will be in the name.

It all depends if you find the "right" individual that's willing (and has the money) to buy. I would HATE to sell my tractor and would put it in storage before selling... You never said how many hours are on the tractor??? (BIG Factor in setting the price!!)

Not sure a package deal will get you the best price but to get the absolute best price, you'll have to deal with a bunch of... let's just call them "buyers"...

/ Selling Kubota L2800 4wd W/FL #7  
What kind of seeder are you talking about? Also, what kind of tires are on it? Most buyers are looking for R4s. For a dented up gear machine of that age, I'm thinking 11-13k is gonna be the max, but that's only my opinion.

/ Selling Kubota L2800 4wd W/FL
I did not get a chance to check the hours last night.
I am going to fix the light before I list and try to get out some of the dings but not overly concerned about those.
I'm not sure what R4's are but the tires are OEM AG's
The seeder is a big funnel that connects to the PTO.
You guys are right on the bush hog. I have no idea where I got 9000 from. It is a 600 Squealer model.

I'm contemplating selling it because we no longer live on a small farm. We downsized to a 2 Acre neighborhood lot where half is wooded and the other is yard. I have no need for an expensive piece of equipment to sit in the yard unused. I do have a few things I want to get done around the house with it before I list. I am thinking sometime late January or early February maybe a little longer so I can his tax refund season.

Thanks
Wade

/ Selling Kubota L2800 4wd W/FL #9  
...I traded a 2006 L2650...
Those were made from 1990 - 1993, wrong model or wrong year??? Also, trade vs. selling is 2 different things... trading is easier but you are not going to get top dollar for it. Selling it yourself, you might get a better price but it's way more of a hassle! Depends on how good you are at selling and negotiating.

TractorData.com Kubota L2650 tractor information

/ Selling Kubota L2800 4wd W/FL #10  
15 is pretty optimistic for this machine, I think. Is the cutter maybe a SQ600? I've never seen a 9000 model number.

If hours are less than 500, here are my numbers:

tractor - 11,500
cutter - 600
box blade - 400
spreader - 300
PHD - 400

That's 13,200. Price it at 13,500 and try to stay close to that number. 13 wouldn't even be out of line considering the damage and the fact that it's 3 weeks till Christmas and no one is buying tractors.

Good luck with the sale.

Agree with this, but really need to know hours, as has been mentioned