Buying Advice anyone know where to buy a 12" bucket for a BT1100 backhoe?

/ anyone know where to buy a 12" bucket for a BT1100 backhoe? #1  

wwscotch

Tractor
Kubota L2900, 2005 L48 TLB
Just bought a 2005 L48 TLB, with 312 actual hours, with a BT1100 backhoe. I'm trying to find a 12" bucket for it.
Any info or leads will be greatly appreciated.

/ anyone know where to buy a 12" bucket for a BT1100 backhoe? #3  
12" is pretty small, particularly for something like an L48.... people say they tend to get clogged quickly unless you're in very dry, sandy soil. A BT1100 easily handles an 18" or 24", which are more productive and handy for general use. But if you really need a 12" bucket for some specific project and have the bucks, maybe a 12" BT1100 replacement bucket would still be available from Kubota - have you checked with an outfit like Messick's? A good dealership like Messick's should at least be able to give you the dimensions and indicate any cross-compatibility with other Kubota or generic backhoes. There were other BH's of similar size made by Kubota; they may have used the same line of buckets.

Also, there are small outfits making attachments for skid steers and backhoes who might have or would fix up something that would fit. You'd have to ask around.

Finally, don't rule out ebay, craig's list, etc.

/ anyone know where to buy a 12" bucket for a BT1100 backhoe? #4  
12 inch , do not clogg much at all. maybe 8 or 10.

/ anyone know where to buy a 12" bucket for a BT1100 backhoe? #5  
Any werk-brau dealer. Werk-brau used to make the buckets for kubota. I believe they went Chinese in the recent past.

/ anyone know where to buy a 12" bucket for a BT1100 backhoe? #6  
I ordered a 12” on my L-47 and quickly realized I wanted bigger. The 18” has been in order since early August.... good luck finding one, check your local dealer, shipping will be expensive...

/ anyone know where to buy a 12" bucket for a BT1100 backhoe? #7  
My hydraulic thumb kit has been one order since sept. Dealer said maybe in feb.:confused3:

/ anyone know where to buy a 12" bucket for a BT1100 backhoe? #8  
Try USA attachments

/ anyone know where to buy a 12" bucket for a BT1100 backhoe? #9  
How interchangeable are these bucket... the link above to ebay is way off. I know my friend has a bucket (most likely kubota) and I think it's about 12" - could you take some photos of what you have (and if my memory doesn't fail me) I could guess if it's close enough.

I drive through Winston-Salem to get up there... main problem, if you are in a rush to get one... it might be a problem!!! Wife and I talked about possibly running up there next weekend or Mid-Feb.!