Best price on canopy?

/ Best price on canopy? #11  
I'm with Eddie ........ I have the Tuff Tops from Rural King on three machines.

/ Best price on canopy? #13  
How are the Tuff Tops if your out working in the wind? Also, do they adjust front to back some? Thanks guys.

/ Best price on canopy? #14  
There is a decent amount of adjustment that you can make on them. I just installed mine to where it felt that I had the best coverage and haven't touched it since.

I don't know what the limit is on wind, but my tractor sits out in the weather and it's been through a lot of thunderstorms with winds up to 40 mph and gusts higher then that without any noticeable affect. If I was to trailer it, I would remove the top just to be safe.

/ Best price on canopy? #15  
Thanks Eddie

/ Best price on canopy? #16  
If you have the ability and knowledge I say build your own. It will for sure be stronger and you can ad light mounts or whatever you want to it.

/ Best price on canopy? #18  
I thought about making my own. I almost grabbed a sheet of steel (thinking 16/18 gauge) and thought that I could make one that protrudes also over the seat for the backhoe. I would have enough white polycarb or 3/8 acrylic (though it is a lovely smoked color) to use. At our place the misses has at least twice the seat time if not more on our TLB than I. Though she is comfortable on the side slopes, I think that the Tuff Top maybe safer and less apt to injure her directly in case she took a tumble. Any thoughts on this?

/ Best price on canopy? #19  
If you have the ability and knowledge I say build your own. It will for sure be stronger and you can ad light mounts or whatever you want to it.

That's the reason I liked the one I had. I had a flood light on the back and front, a rear view mirror, and a tiltmeter mounted on mine.

Canopy.jpg

Unfortunately, you can see where I backed into/under a big strong limb one day.

/ Best price on canopy? #20  
Dealer quoted $500 for factory plastic $600 factory fiberglass but had nothing to show me and said two week delivery
Was going to sell my L2501 and get a midsize cab tractor but just keeping it for at least 3 years now.
Any other canopies to look st? Thanks

I can tell you I got a canopy from Cover My Tractor. I got their HDPE canopy and it is great. I have it on my Kubota B2320 and it gives the best coverage. It is large enough that I have a lot more shade then some of the other tops I have had in the past and being in Florida, I need as much as possible. This roof is 47" wide and 59" long. It was easy to install and it is lightweight. Don't let the lightweight part fool you. I have driven through tree branches and it doesn't phase it. This one was $360 plus $100 for shipping flat rate plus tax. It is the most reasonable price for what I was getting and that included all the hardware. They also have different colors for different tractor models. The color costs $40.00 more, but I was happy with the black canopy. Tractor.jpg