Best price on canopy?

/ Best price on canopy? #1  

dan8152

Tractor
Kubota L2501 hst, belarus 825
Dealer quoted $500 for factory plastic $600 factory fiberglass but had nothing to show me and said two week delivery
Was going to sell my L2501 and get a midsize cab tractor but just keeping it for at least 3 years now.
Any other canopies to look st? Thanks

/ Best price on canopy?
Thanks that was my thread too lol

/ Best price on canopy? #4  
Persec man, persec!

I hope it helps!

/ Best price on canopy? #5  
I bought the fiberglass canopy 4 years ago for $500.00. I use it in the forest and it has surprised me in durability as it has shed off a lot of large branches that I didn't see. Also, it took on my garage door that I didn't have high enough. The door suffered damage, the canopy came out of it unscathed with only scratches. I'm thinking that a plastic one would have busted.

/ Best price on canopy? #6  
I went with the Femco Tuff Top on my tractor and my lawn mower. It's a softer plastic top that you assemble yourself. I've hit more branches with it then I can remember, and it just flexes a little. I've found that the shade makes it a lot more comfortable on really hot days. It's a significant difference!!!

When searching for the best price, I found Rural King to be the best at the time I bought mine a few years ago. I don't know if they are still the lowest price or not, but if I was to buy a third one, I would probably just order it from them again.

Femco 48" x 52" Tuff Top Canopy 32221 : Rural King

Last edited:
   / Best price on canopy?
I went with the Femco Tuff Top on my tractor and my lawn mower. It's a softer plastic top that you assemble yourself. I've hit more branches with it then I can remember, and it just flexes a little. I've found that the shade makes it a lot more comfortable on really hot days. It's a significant difference!!!

When searching for the best price, I found Rural Kind to be the best at the time I bought mine a few years ago. I don't know if they are still the lowest price or not, but if I was to buy a third one, I would probably just order it from them again.

Femco 48" x 52" Tuff Top Canopy 32221 : Rural King
At rural king I was looking at this one
Eger Products Inc. Tractor Weather Canopy Sunshade 4855 : Rural King

/ Best price on canopy? #9  
This topic has come up many times. When I bought my Kubota B2710, the dealer in Waco installed a canopy from Wells Ag Company in Elm Mott (just north of Waco). They only sell through tractor dealers, although I have visited their place where they make those canopies. It's not the cheapest, but for my purposes, it was the best one I've ever seen. I have no idea what they cost now, but in 1999 (time flies) it cost me $295.

Wells Ag Company

/ Best price on canopy? #10  
I started buying the fiberglas ones for my Kubotas several years ago for around $300. Got a L3901 which I use some in the woods but I have to have the canopy so went to get one and they are now $500.:shocked: I have one on my F3080 and almost all of the front edge is broke off where I keep hitting tree limbs while mowing under them. I'll attach an edge of some type one day.
Rather than pay the $500 I built one out of 1 1/2" PVC and attache d4 PVC pipes up and into the Ts and screwed down a tarp across the top for under $40. I drilled holes and used Dclips/ring to hold the top part on the 4 pipes coming up so I can remove it in under two minutes or under one minute for woods runs and reinstall it in a minute when the woods work is done. I poste dpictures and if you want to save money and spend 40 minutes making your own and don't weld like about 90% of us but have a drill you can click my name and look for my thread about a tractor shade/cover I posted. I also answer questions.