Kubota Financing- Business Financing

/ Kubota Financing- Business Financing #1  

srl28

We own a mid size landscape company and looking to purchase another Kubota machine. Trying to avoid putting the financing solely in owners name and going through the business with maybe the owner being a cosigner/personal guarantor. Has anyone had any experience with this? Does anyone have any idea of what their credit score/income parameters are and if lease or purchase is better? The business recently changed its name and with that comes a new tax ID number and on paper looks like a 1 year old company where in reality its a 15 year old company. Just worried that with it being a relatively "new" company, Kubota finance isn't going to accept a loan app

Thanks in advance. Looking at upgrading our L45 to a newer model or go the SVL track loader route

/ Kubota Financing- Business Financing #2  
Have bought two new tractors and leased to purchase a U25 excavator and RTV through Kubota as our business with no issues. We are in Ontario Canada thus it might be different but would think not. I noticed you said purchasing another Kubota,,,, that might be the key. We have dealt with the same dealer for a total of seven units, three personal and four as our business. Our dealer has been great to us and with us and we have never had a problem personally or as a business. Don't know if I should name our dealer, may not be allowed but would be happy to PM anyone with the dealer we use.

/ Kubota Financing- Business Financing
Not sure how things work in Canada, if it's different than the US but did you sign as a personal guarantor on the business ones?

/ Kubota Financing- Business Financing #4  
Not sure how things work in Canada, if it's different than the US but did you sign as a personal guarantor on the business ones?

I'm in North Carolina. All I did was download the business credit app from the Kubota Financing site. Here is the actual credit application. Once I had it filled out and I picked the dealer that I wanted to use, I emailed it to the sales rep that I had been talking to. It went thru without any problems. I have yet to set foot inside the dealership and they are bringing the tractor to me.

/ Kubota Financing- Business Financing
Great, thank you for your response, that's pretty much what I figured. Do you have an idea of the credit parameters or scores that they were looking for? Not looking for personal information of course but ballpark I guess.

Don't want to be surprised or have credit inquiries without having some basic idea of what we're getting into first

/ Kubota Financing- Business Financing #6  
Great, thank you for your response, that's pretty much what I figured. Do you have an idea of the credit parameters or scores that they were looking for? Not looking for personal information of course but ballpark I guess.

Don't want to be surprised or have credit inquiries without having some basic idea of what we're getting into first

To be honest, I have no idea what the credit parameters are. I filled out the application that best I could and used credit references that I have been with for a good amount of time. I don't know what our business credit rating is although I know it is not bad.

/ Kubota Financing- Business Financing #8  
My wife and I are a partnership at our marina, so we are not incorporated; no we did not sign as a guarantor likely because we "are Katrine Marine" thus liable for the debt anyway if things go bad. They just reviewed our last years accountants report and we signed the papers. We are not millionares by any stretch but we do have a healthy business.