Price check - used L3901HST please

/ Price check - used L3901HST please #1  

CMV

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510HST (previous LS XJ2025H, JD 500C)
One for sale locally...couple years old, ~200 hrs. Looks like just tractor, FEL, pin on bucket, and ag tires. Assuming nothing wrong/broken, what is fair price for it from private seller? I don't see any prices online for just the tractor and FEL - just package deals. From those and subtracting my guess at what the trailer, box blade, bush hog, etc are worth seems like right around $22k is price on a new one?

/ Price check - used L3901HST please #2  
Yep 22k sounds about right for a new one

/ Price check - used L3901HST please
What does that translate to for couple yrs old, couple hundred hrs value? high teens?

/ Price check - used L3901HST please #4  
2016 KUBOTA L3901HST on tractor house for 17,800 with 109 hours Depends on how bad they want to sell it I guess

/ Price check - used L3901HST please #5  
One for sale locally...couple years old, ~200 hrs. Looks like just tractor, FEL, pin on bucket, and ag tires. Assuming nothing wrong/broken, what is fair price for it from private seller? I don't see any prices online for just the tractor and FEL - just package deals. From those and subtracting my guess at what the trailer, box blade, bush hog, etc are worth seems like right around $22k is price on a new one?

Check tractorhouse.com. You should find lits of them.

SDT

/ Price check - used L3901HST please #6  

Package deals are not very helpful for determining the value of just the tractor and loader because removing implements usually also removes the Kubota 2 implement incentive. Moreover, I have found that dealers usually do not subtract out the full price of the trailer because they want to get rid of them.

/ Price check - used L3901HST please #7  
I paid $25160 delivered for a 4wd L3901HST, FEL, Box blade, fluid filled tires, canopy with a 22'x 8' dual axle trailer back in July 2020

/ Price check - used L3901HST please #8  
If you use the Kubota build your own site, that tractor with quick attach FEL lists for $28K. With the 20% equine discount it would be $22.5K plus whatever taxes you pay. Dealers play games with discounts and rebates, so they might not give you the whole 20%. The problem right now is that used prices seem almost as high as new prices, I guess because there's so few new tractors coming into the system. I've been watching too and it seems like I'm better off buying a new one and waiting 6 months for it to be delivered rather than buying used and paying almost as much.

/ Price check - used L3901HST please #9  
HST or gear? Tires? Stored under cover?

I've seen a few used 39s around here I seem to recall seeing between 15 and 17.5.

/ Price check - used L3901HST please #10  
I just sold my L3301 HST with FEL, grapple, QH, third function and 100 hrs for $19,500.

Dealer would only give me $15k on trade-in. :LOL: