SAD DAY, Son in laws BX1500 MMM hunting for a new home

/ SAD DAY, Son in laws BX1500 MMM hunting for a new home #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Good news bad news. Good news: Daughter has a contract on a home. Bad news: small level lot so they don't need the BX1500 MMM and do need the money sooooo the BX1500 MMM with around 800 hours basement stored is going on Craigs list for $6500.:anyone: He has been so proud of this mighty mower that sticks to sloped lots like glue and is a Kubota and his children also love it. Anyway, I'd hate to see it go to an unappreciative new owner when there is possible a TBNer hunting for one. Some years ago TBN had an active poster who had two BX1500 and he was regularly saying his BX1500 would do anything the other Kubotas up to the M series could do.:D:laughing::cool2: I had a BX1500 MMM myself at the time and it was my safest ever hill side mower and the best Kubota yard mower pre F series I've owned. Beats the other BXs for mowing.
Can be picked up in Somerset, Ky or Barlows might add it to a load they are delivering somewhere else if one talked to them.
I guess contact me at cirajohnthomas@msn.com or here if your interested before they do craigslist tomorrow.

/ SAD DAY, Son in laws BX1500 MMM hunting for a new home
Son in law says it has 713 hours.

/ SAD DAY, Son in laws BX1500 MMM hunting for a new home #3  
Hey John,
Whats the Deal with Barlow's Website? They used to list their used equipment and now they don't.

Hey John,
Whats the Deal with Barlow's Website? They used to list their used equipment and now they don't.

Don't know. I don't buy from their web site, I just go look at what they have. :D:laughing::D But haven't been in a few months since I sold my rental property out near their lot.

/ SAD DAY, Son in laws BX1500 MMM hunting for a new home #5  
John, with your track record of Kubota ownership, I'm really surprised you're not buying it yourself!!! It could be number 25 or whatever you're on now.

Having said that, it actually likely was already previously owned by you. Like #7 and #25. ;-)

/ SAD DAY, Son in laws BX1500 MMM hunting for a new home #6  
Wish I knew someone looking for one, sounds like a good deal I'd bet it's immaculate, all of John's stuff is. His neighbor had a spotless RTV so I think people around Somerset keeps their stuff nice.:thumbsup:

John, with your track record of Kubota ownership, I'm really surprised you're not buying it yourself!!! It could be number 25 or whatever you're on now.

Having said that, it actually likely was already previously owned by you. Like #7 and #25. ;-)
I think 25 is about right. I think mine was an earlier edition with the less contoured hood and headlights and I have been tempted to buy it but with the F3080 and the BX2370 I bought last year and the Woods 72" finish mower I bought last year may be even to much excess, if that's possible.:D:laughing: But I am pondering it. :D

OTE=milkman;5073109]Wish I knew someone looking for one, sounds like a good deal I'd bet it's immaculate, all of John's stuff is. His neighbor had a spotless RTV so I think people around Somerset keeps their stuff nice.:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
He keeps it in the basement and it is in great condition. He (He's an Eagle Scout with badges and all) probably washes it after every use and not like me by leaving mine in the rain for washing. :D I think a man with a BX now is coming to look at it so he'll know it's worth the money.

SIL Closed on new (Used) home purchase Monday and it needs a new roof. The BX1500 MMM is still available and SIL is accepting reduced below the $6500 offers. He needs the money more than the Kubota BX1500 MMM 720 hours.