B3030 Looking to purchase

/ B3030 Looking to purchase #1  

John White

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030
Any one have a lead on a good B3030 (with cab) 2010 or newer. I just purchases one a few months ago (2006) I love it. Have a friend that offered me a reasonable profit if I can find a newer one. I told him I would shake the bushes and see if I could find something. I know most people who have these don't want to sell them and if they do, they are moving up to a newer or larger one and the dealer will give then a inflated trade in on it.

/ B3030 Looking to purchase #2  
There are 3 listed on TractorHouse. Two with cabs. Older than 2010.

/ B3030 Looking to purchase #3  
They are tough to find! I got luck a few years ago on craigslist and found a really nice 2006 with only 230 hours. $18.5 with backhoe, weight box with 600#s of weights and custom built plug aerator.

As mentioned TractorHouse.com has a few...this one looks pretty nice!
B3030 with Cab 279 hours

/ B3030 Looking to purchase
I think that one was scheduled to go through the auction. Maybe it didn't sell. (I will call about it) Serial is 56302 any idea what year that would be.? Trying to deal on one in Canada but running into a lot of problems.

/ B3030 Looking to purchase #7  
After about 2010 or 2011,the cab model would be the B3000HSDC or the B30000HSDCC.

Good Luck!

/ B3030 Looking to purchase
I am in no hurry. Most of these I have already checked out. Would like to find one with no more than 300 hrs. That grandma drove only to church, and parked inside. I figure I can make a better deal with a individual wanting to upgrade than with a dealer. I missed one a dealer had in Iowa a few days ago by just a couple of hours. Kept putting if off to call him. Just sold it a few hours before I called. here are two serial #57979 and 56302. How can you tell which one is the newest? (higher serial # maybe.??)