New L2350

/ New L2350 #1  

HammerFour

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B7100, JD Gator 6X4, Kubota L2350, JD 14T Baler, JD 894A Side Delivery Rake, IH 100 Balance Sickle Mower
I just bought a lightly used L2350 with 500 hours to replace my B7100. I have put a couple hours on it and am very pleased with the purchase so far. I mowed a couple acres with my 60" Bush Hog finish mower and it did a great job, no straining in the taller grass or going up slopes.

And it has power steering! Woohooo! And a fuel gauge!

Ahh, the luxury.

My wife and I debated the 25hp vs 30hp question for quite a bit while shopping but ended up deciding that this tractor would fill our needs. We mostly use our tractor for pasture mowing, which the b7100 would do nicely, but it strained a bit if the grass was over a foot tall or going up some of the hills.

Now my search is for a used 5' rotary cutter and a 6' finish mower.

The FEL on the new tractor isn't a Kubota, it's a SMC.

It is a quick attach and seems to work well, I haven't used it much yet, just shoved a few logs out of the way that were interfering with mowing a pasture next door. The book on it says it has 2000 lb breakout force and 1000lb lift at max height, anyone know how that compares to the Kubota loader for this tractor?

One of the first things I did was transfer my Pat's quick change over to the new tractor. One comment on that, I had to drive one of the pins out and in doing so flattened the end of the pin enough that the cotter pin wouldn't go back in. So being the hack that I am, I stuck a nail in it for now.

I also swapped the front tires/rims from one side to the other for a wider front wheel track and changed the rear split rims to get the widest track as well as I do some mowing on side slopes here and there on our property and the one next door.

I bought a tilt meter yesterday to put on it but haven't gotten that mounted yet.

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 457768-l2350-1.JPG
    457768-l2350-1.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 414
   / New L2350
Another pic....

Attachments

• 457842-l2350-2.JPG
    457842-l2350-2.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 372
   / New L2350 #3  
Congrats on your almost new tractor. My neighbor has one without the FEL and is very happy with it. Thanks for the pictures.

Orangeguy

/ New L2350 #4  
congratulations on the "new" tractor. BTW what happened to the 7100?

Donald B.

/ New L2350 #5  
Darn nice machine and beautiful property! Some guys got it all....!

/ New L2350
The B7100 is still with us, I need to pose it next to the L2350 for a good comparison shot.

We are going to clean it up and sell it I think.

One other thing the L2350 has that I really like is position control.

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif