Kubota specs

/ Kubota specs #1  

Joe_W

Silver Member
Tractor
2001 Kubota B2910
I will be in the market for a used Kubota soon, and I was wondering if there is a site where I can find the specifications and pictures of all of the Kubota tractors made.
Thanks

/ Kubota specs #2  
Good place to start is http://www.kubota.com. May also want to check out Carver's web site (link on Forum Home page).

Kevin

/ Kubota specs #3  
Joe, I don't know of any place to send you, but I have a B8200HST for sale right now on ebay. Its item # 582681600 or just do a search for Kubota on ebay. Von

18-30445-von.gif

/ Kubota specs
I have checked out Carvers and Kubota's website, but they basically have only info on current models. What I really need is info on models no longer in production.
Thanks

/ Kubota specs #5  
Sorry! Misunderstood your question I guess. The only site I've used to look up earlier models is http://www.tractortips.com. Is is pretty good but is missing info on some of the models I wanted to look up. Give it a try. I'm sure others will respond with other sites.

Kevin

/ Kubota specs
Thanks a lot Kevin, that's exactly what I was looking for. As soon as I get a tractor, I know I'll be back with a lot more questions. I've pretty much narrowed it down to a Kubota or a JD. Mostly due to all the excellent ideas and opinions at this site and at the Carver site. Thanks again!

/ Kubota specs #7  
Can I recommend a B2410?! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Kevin

/ Kubota specs
Let me tell you what I need it for, and maybe you can give me your thoughts. I am buying 23 acres, about 5 acres of corn field and the rest is woods. We will be building our house on the 5 acres, and I will be transplanting some trees to the 5 acres with a Tree Toad, and then there will be a lot of landscaping. I will need a FEL, a belly or rear mower, a disc, blade, and possibly a backhoe to do a lot of the excavation myself for a geothermal heat pump, the septic system, and a pond. The ground in the corn field is pure clay that turns to slippery mush when wet, and the ground in the woods is rich black loam. there are a lot of downed trees to clean up, and paths to make/maintain, and also a driveway to make/maintain. The ground is fairly flat with a creek running the length of the northern boundry. I know I will need 4WD, and probably at least 24 HP to get the job done. What tractor do you think would fit the bill?
Thanks, Joe

/ Kubota specs #9  
Joe,

Sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you. I won't even begin to seriously suggest a specific model but let me make a few comments. I would think that you need to consider whether you would need/want a backhoe long term or just for the thermal pump tubing and the septic system. If you want to go with owning a backhoe I would step up to a larger tractor. Otherwise if you decide to just rent for this one-time stuff, you could get away with a mid-sized compact.

It also depends on the speed at which you want to accomplish your other tasks. Most of the mid-sized compact tractors can accomplish your tasks....the larger ones will just do it faster. Items like pulling plows and other land breaking implements especially in heavy clay can require a little more hp!

The key to picking the tractor that suits you is trying them! Try to get as many test drives as you can and if the dealers will let you...try them at your land.

Good luck.
Kevin

/ Kubota specs #10  
Hey Joe...

From your description of the property we might be neighbors /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

FarmerBob