Tractor
    ford 2n kubota l5030

Default used l5030

After my purchase of a used l5030 from a blue dealer.I had to ask why I got a good deal.
    The owner told me he could not sell any new blue tractors with used orange ones...

Tractor
    Kubota L5030 1947 Farmall A John Deere Z910

Default Re: used l5030

ohuuuuuuuu [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]. However, before the blues jump in, I have to ask, Did he trade the L5030 in for a blue? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Tractor
    ford 2n kubota l5030

I think it was a tree farm company that was switching from orange to blue. The dealer said he traded in for 9 oranges for blues...
    I don't know if it's ok to give the dealers name in case someone is looking for a 5030 for under 16k with 853 fel r4s quick disconnect bucket and wheel weights...

Veteran Member

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I don't know if it's ok to give the dealers name in case someone is looking for a 5030 for under 16k with 853 fel r4s quick disconnect bucket and wheel weights... )</font>

Sounds like a bargain if the machine is in decent shape - probably north of 30 grand new.

Tractor
    Kubota L5030 1947 Farmall A John Deere Z910

I'm sure you will get a PM or someone will respond on this thread if they are looking for a previously owned L5030, and, you can tell them where you got yours from. What year are the tractors and did they all have about 800 hours?

Gold Member
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota L3430 HSTC

Probably closer to $25 grand. BCF from Texas in another post said he got a quote of $34 plus with cab and a bunch of attachments. I believe I paid around $5 or 6K for my kubota factory cab. Do the math and you get closer to $25K. Discount for the age, hours and being on a NH lot and the used price starts to make sense.

OrangeGuy