513 vs 723

/ 513 vs 723 #1  

bobfl

Tractor
looking
I am finally pulling the trigger ,3130gst.Which loader??? i wont be doing that much loader work,but I am thinking that the 723 will hold up much better .Is it worth the $?
Thank you for all your help in this looooong decision process. Bob

P.S/ What tooth bar do you rec?

/ 513 vs 723 #2  
bobfl

I got my new L3130 last week and I went with the LA723 with quick attach option. I figured that it was the best fit for the uses I plan. If you get the standard bucket get a toothbar from Markham Welding but it wont work with the HD bucket.

Vernon

/ 513 vs 723 #3  
With the LA 723 you get a 4 bar linkage on the bucket. That gives a greater dump/rollback angles.

/ 513 vs 723 #4  
Hi...

The LA723 sticks out further from the tractor and weighs more...
I recall the LA723 has better/stronger specs too...

I find the quick attach option excellent !
Putting the bucket/implement off/on is a breeze...

Dave...

/ 513 vs 723 #5  
Another advantage of the quick attach is that you can leave the bucket off to mow, shortening the overall lenght and improving the forward visibility.

Vernon

/ 513 vs 723 #6  
If you change tools on the front, the QA is the only way to go. I do not, I don't have it. If I thought I would do so down the road, I certainly would have ordered it.

I find removing the LA 723 so easy that I typically remove and replace it at least 2 or 3 times a week. It's off in about 27 seconds, on in about 93 seconds.

/ 513 vs 723 #7  
Rules of thumb...???... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You want the biggest, strongest tractor you can get that makes sense for the use/propertyyou have...

You want the strongest loader that is offered for that tractor...

You want the largest backhoe, which really mens you get more reach...you always seem to want more reach...

You want as many different implements as you can get...they all do something better than the others...

You want an understanding wife...who supports you and your tractor needs...but who is not too interested in tractors...thereby you avoild the threat of lost seat time... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Get the stronger loader. You will thank yourself later...expecially if you decide to buy a BH90 backhoe, which it seems will not work with the 513 loader...