Price Check realistic MMM price for new BX23?

/ realistic MMM price for new BX23? #1  

aardvark

Gold Member
I've given up trying to find a used, inexpensive, compact tractor, in the local market, and have just decided to buy a new sub compact. I'm negotiating with four local dealers on a BX23, a TZ24D, 2210, and GC2310.

My Kubota related question is:

I have written quotes for $15,000 and $15,450 from two different Kubota dealers for a BX23. Both dealers want $1600 for a 54" mower and $1800 for a 60" mower. Both dealers say "that's the best they can do", however, I haven't really negotiated with either dealer at all. Both prices are based on me just showing up in the showroom and asking for written quotes. Realistically, how much negotiation room is there on the two mower decks. A 54" deck is perfectly fine for my yard, and frankly, will probably be better for me anyway, since the 60" deck probably won't fit between alot of the trees.

Thanks

/ realistic MMM price for new BX23? #2  
When purchasing my BX23 last month, I negotiated a price of $1350. The total price of the tractor and the MMM was $16,100.

/ realistic MMM price for new BX23?
Well the one dealer repriced to $15000 and $1450. Looking at the Massey GC2310 tomorrow, and have ruled out the JD and NH based on price. Massey dealer phone quoted $14917 and $1885 for the tractor and smaller mower deck. I need to buy one of these machines real fast so I can clean up after both hurricanes hit over the next two days (hopefully this will just be a good excuse, and not really necessary).

Thanks for the info.