L2800

/ L2800 #1  

vulcan101

Tractor
kubota L2800
one more pic.can you tell yet i am very happy with this machine.

Attachments

• 494986-P1010024 (2).JPG
    494986-P1010024 (2).JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 502
   / L2800 #2  
That's a mighty fine looking (and clean) machine.

By the way, usually you would post a picture, then use reply to yourself and post more pictures in the same thread, that way all the responses will be together in one thread.

Cliff

/ L2800
thanks for the info for this newbie

/ L2800 #4  
A most excellent machine! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
I would wish you luck, but since you have chosen a divinely inspired piece of human ingenuity I doubt you'll need it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
By the way, what mower is that, do you like it, is the single stage clutch a big pain when mowing, etc., etc., ?? I'm thinking of getting a 72" rear discharge mower and haven't made up my mind as to brand yet.

Charley

/ L2800
the mower is a 5" sitrex and is very good.all lube points are accessible without removing the cover and also comes standard with the rear discharge chain guard.nice to see im not the only one that liked the 2800.

/ L2800
forgot to say i am used to the single clutch and dont really have a problem with it.used high range 2nd gear and cut about 40 minutes off the cutting time commpared to the yanmar i have.

/ L2800 #7  
How much did you pay if you dont mind telling? im looking at one tractor only 4wd $11,200 .
Also whats the difeerence between the clutches?
Im looking at the same machine.

/ L2800 #8  
A single stage clutch disconnects the PTO every time you step on it -- so every time you let it out you restart the implement. Two stage clutches can be depressed part way to disengage the engine/trans only -- the PTO and implement keep runnining. Step on it all the way and the PTO also disengages. The L3400 has a two stage clutch and a larger engine than the L2800. Otherwise they are the same machine.

Charley

/ L2800 #9  
She's a real beauty. Almost makes me want to upgrade. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ L2800 #10  
Y'know, what would really make it look nice is if the tires were shiny. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

How much Son of a Gun does it take to do those?