Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    EarthForce EF-5 mini-TLB (2001)

Default Re: Opinions welcome on my purchase

DaveB - Isn't that just the way it goes? While you were typing that very nice message thanking me and others for information, I was typing up that barrage of hooey to poke fun of JimBinMI. Kinda like getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for the kind words. There's boat loads of folks here that deserve them.

Mark

DaveB, congratulations on buying the right tractor! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have mine, and thanks for the kind words. Of course, everyone contributes in a lot of categories, but I always kind of figure Muhammad and Mark provide a lot of information, PaulB provides the laughs, if it weren't for JimBinMi, we wouldn't have anyone to pick on, and I just like to shoot the bull.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Bird

Tractor
    JD 4410

I'm from Indiana and visited Carver while on a business trip back East. No, they aren't a large (overhead) kubota superstore (overhead) with lots of salesmen (overhead) that get on you like vultures. They have what they need to sell Kubotas at a good price. I

t was about 4:30 in the afternoon when I stopped by. Steve Carver was busy but took as much time as I wanted to talk with me. I quizzed him about his day and it starts before 5:00 A.M. everyday with emails. He said he sometimes doesn't even get to the store till afternoon because of the large number of questions on email that he responds to. I have sent him several emails over the last year and always get a response in a day or two. If you didn't get a response, I'll bet he didn't receive it.

I think your dealer is jealous and I'd hesitate to buy from him if he is bad-mouthing another dealer like that. Carver seems like a top-notch dealer who is up-front with his practices and by the many favorable comments on this forum, has great customer service.

Tractor
    2000 B2710 / Loader, shredder

I just ordered a B2710 that I will pick up in about 10 days. I considered the TC25D, but prices in North Texas were higher for the NH's than for kubota. I also have a couple of friends who have proven the indestructability of the compact Kubota's. Now the truth -well forget all the tractor comparisons, benefits and features hogwash - after reading this board for about 6 weeks, I new I wouldn't be able to handle all the heckling, sneers, and jeers from Bird and Mark so I just bought a Kubota!

Elite Member
    Tractor

Good one, tjsutton. Now I know kubota should give me stock! Or at least a jacket... [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img] I'm trying to start a jacket collection, but so far only one manufacturer has cooperated - not much of a collection, huh? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mark

Tractor
    2014 Kubota BX25D-1

Mark,

Thank you, and as always I do enjoy reading the posts...even the orange ones![img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Jim

Elite Member
    Tractor

Jim, that's gotta be the first time I've ever been thanked by someone for picking on their tractor. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Mark

Tractor
    Kubota B2100HST 4wd, FEL, Woods 48" brush mower, 48" box blade

I bought my B2100 from the local dealer. I told him that Carver would deliver it for a given price and he matched it. He was about $1500 higher to start. There is definitely room.

Mike.

We try to do what we can to keep folks from making mistakes.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Bird

And Mark, neither tjsutton nor my dealer have yet said anything about my commission for getting them together.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Bird

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast