Opinions welcome on my purchase

/ Opinions welcome on my purchase #31  
Oh, the injustice of it all... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Mark

/ Opinions welcome on my purchase #32  
Bird and Mark - I would love to give each of you a little commission, but all my money will be going to Kubota, so all I can afford now is a sincere thank you! I'm also going to have to get a picture of your ugly mugs sometime, my wife thinks I've got something going on with a girly on the computer - since I've been spending so much time reading the board. Her biggest fear about me getting a tractor has been equated to something like losing my virginity again! I guess there could be worse "mid-life" crisis. Just wait 'til I start sending you two emails with other ownership questions!

Thanks,

Tim

/ Opinions welcome on my purchase #33  
That's all right, Tim, I do make a little money (very little, in fact) from the Kubota dealer, since he (and two New Holland dealers and two John Deere dealers) are also customers of mine and my brothers. Actually, the John Deere dealers are our best customers. Since they have more service work to do, they buy more tools from my brothers and break more air tools for me to repair./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ Opinions welcome on my purchase #34  
All,

Ditto! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

If I didn't have all of you Kubota boys with all of your questions and problems to read, I don't know what I'd do!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

New Holland dealers are so thorough in explaining operations, the manuals are excellent for service procedures and the tractors are so well built that I feel like the Maytag repairman around here! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Thanks for giving me something to do! If everyone bought from the WORLD'S #1 producer of Agricultural equipment like I did (CNH) Muhammad would only need categories like:
The fun I had on my NH today.
The service I didn't have to perform because it's a NH.
The things I could move because it's a NH.

I think I'm gonna write a thank you letter to Kubota (spelled properly you'll notice by a NH owner!) today for giving me a purpose on this board!!! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thanks guys, JimBinMI

/ Opinions welcome on my purchase #35  
Questions, yes. Problems, rarely. And mostly due to "pilot error" like my B2710 starting problem that turned out to be an ignition switch spring so strong it was turning itself off when I let the key slip out of my fingers when it lit off./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif It's fun to read this board and find out sometimes that I'm not the only dummy to make goofy mistakes./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

And it's really going to be interesting to see what message you post (if you're not afraid to post one at all), the first time that little Blue machine breaks or doesn't work like you expect it to./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif By the way, how many hours does that weird hourmeter show now? Do you use that tractor, or just talk about it?/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

And before you respond, yep, I probably spend more time talking about mine than driving it./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ Opinions welcome on my purchase #36  
Bird,

I'm looking at mounting a laptop on my TC with a satellite internet connection just so I can keep you Kubota boys honest around here! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

You definitely keep me on my toes. And YES, YES, YES...I talk about it more than I'm on it!

Jim

/ Opinions welcome on my purchase #37  
Bird,

Sorry, forgot...have about 60 hours on it now. If I had a Kubota, with hourmeters being equal, I'd probably had to be on it much longer to get the same work done!! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Jim

/ Opinions welcome on my purchase #38  
And very successfully, I might add....This board saved me $350 on the soon-to-be-purchase of a rotary cutter. The internet is a wonderful tool for leveling the playing field. The dealers and distributors no longer have the advantage of ingnorent customers when it comes to prices. Nice job all!!

Mike.

/ Opinions welcome on my purchase #39  
Hey....I've been Bronzed....Guess that's better than being painted blue/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Sorry JimBinMI, I had too/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.

Mike.

/ Opinions welcome on my purchase #40  
Uh, yeah, well, a picture of me would certainly ease her mind on that point. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Mark