New Products

/ New Products #1  

cnoel

Bronze Member
Tractor
Anything Orange
Can't believe there is not even a peep about Kubota's new models! Probably the most exciting for this forum are the new B-30 series. B2630 and B3030 replace B2410, 2710, and 2910. Features primarily the same as B2910, new LA403 mid-mount loader, new BH75 backhoe with mounting direct to tractor like BH90 on the grand-L's, new dash styling like new Dodge pickups, and ...... Drumroll..... L3030HSTC--which is short for factory cab with A/C. Pretty awesome.
Also, new Basic L's with hydros, new 4wd garden tractor, new L4400 basic tractor, New L39 TLB and a bunch of new Mseries in the 80hp+ range. New M125X rated at 103 PTO hp.
Just FYI /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Christa

/ New Products #2  
Christa
I know why I haven't said anything about the new stuff. I had to stay at the store and didn't get to go this time. Hadn't heard about the L3030 though, that sounds interesting doesn't it?
Stay at home Lewis

/ New Products #3  
Any idea on the 3030 if they increased the hp or made the hydralics stronger? Also wonder if the new loader will have curved arms. Looked at a NH over the weekend and sure like the additional visibility you get with the sloped hood and curved arms on the loader.

/ New Products
Sorry you didn't get to come--Look on the bright side, I bet you are not near as tired as I am today!! On the not so bright side, you didn't get to meet me either /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. The tractor is pretty much the same same specs all around as a 2910. The hood styling is new and is more sloped than the old, but not so much as NH. The loader is a mid mount, but is not the curved arms.

/ New Products #5  
Christa
There are a couple of threads dealing with replacement for the B2910. We have all been waiting for some feedback on the new B3030. As always TBN'ers need pictures. Any chance someone took pictures that can be posted?
I have been so busy that I have not made it to dealer. He went recently. I'm hoping that the tractor is upgraded but will still be able to use my current mower and FEL attachments. Will the LA403 loader be able to use my current quick coupler to attach FEL attachments?
How soon will these new models show up at dealers?
Too many questions. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Any information will be appreciated.

/ New Products #6  
Where is there information on these new models??

/ New Products
Probably have to go to your dealer to get info--and hope they went to the meeting. The give out very limited literature until the models start getting to dealers, Which should be March for the ROPS models and May for the cabs. I'm not sure if we got any pics or not, I'll try to remember to look. I don't know about thier website, but again, untill the tractors are available, they are pretty tight with their info. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ New Products #10  
Did you see anything about a new variant of the B7510? My dealer hinted about a special package that included a new deck that is suspended and very similar to the BX.