Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    B26 TLB, KX61-2 Excavator, BX2200, B3030HSDC, F3680, ZD326P

Default Kubota Weight Specs

I had a dealer tell me that kubota does not include the weight of the tires in their weight specifications. Have any of you guys heard that before?

I was comparing the weight of the L35 and the L39. The weight of the L35 is 5997 lbs and the weight of the L39 is 6997 lbs.

However, the weight spec posted on the Deene Implement website does say the weight includes the weight of the tires. I have never seen that declared before in any other weight spec. That could mean the weight of the L35 and L39 are close.

I want to purchase a new L39 but do not desire any heavier tractor than the L35.

Maybe the weights are the same?

Any inputs? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota L3400DT, John Deere X495

Default Re: Kubota Weight Specs

I've seen other spec sheets--mostly deere--which list the weight of the tractor, and they state "field ready with coolant, fuel, and R1 tires". I wouldn't presume to know more than the dealer you talked to, but what he told you doesn't sound right. I'd go ahead and assume the spec sheet weight includes the tires.

Tractor
    Kubota 2910 HST

Unless <font color="orange"> kubota </font> has changed their way of stating tractor weights. They do not included tire and wheels in tractor weight.

Tractor
    Kubota 2910 HST

Here is a thread dealing with tractor weight.
    Click Here

Silver Member
    Tractor
    B26 TLB, KX61-2 Excavator, BX2200, B3030HSDC, F3680, ZD326P

Ronjhall,
    Thanks for the info!!!
    Where did you find the info about kubota not including the weight of the tires in their spec?

It does not make alot of sense to me. It would appear to any shopper that Kubota's are less heavy and may sway someone's decision.

Tractor
    Shoppin', Formerly Ford 1220, 7106 FEL, 60

<font color="blue"> Unless kubota has changed their way of stating tractor weights. They do not included tire and wheels in tractor weight. </font>

If my memory serves me right [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I'm thinking the weight does include the tires now. In years past, it did not. There is a thread with an email, direct from Kubota, copied into a post. It detailed how the Kubota tractors are weighed. I can't put my finger on that thread. I'll keep searching....

Don

Tractor
    Kubota 2910 HST

Here is a couple of post on weights.
    Click Here
    Click Here
    Kind of confusing when you get to the end of the second one. I don't know if my statement is true or not now. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I think Don is correct on the kubota weights now including the tires/wheels. I know I recall reading something about it, and I believe what it was from Kubota, where they stated that they now include tires/wheels in their weights. I don't recall when they might have changed their policy, but I suspect it has been for the last couple of years.

Tractor
    Kubota B7500 HST

That makes sense to me because between turfs/ag/construction tires the weight varies a great deal.

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

Lower weight on the L35/L39 would be a good thing considering the way that most of these tractors are used. I've run both of them and I can't see why anyone would need more weight that whats already there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast