M9000

/ M9000 #1  

phxraptor

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kabota M900
Since Kubota does not list prices on the website I thought I'd get some opinions here. What do yall think a good price would be on a M9000 4x4 full hard cab with heat a/c am fm cassette fel 8'bush hog and 8' box blade? New prices in the northeast Texas area? Thanks

/ M9000 #2  
For pricing on a M9000 look at this web site:

http://www.dot.state.mn.us/equipment/contracts/tr_cpt_utl/index.html

Three good dealers are:

Zimmerer Kubota & Equipment, Inc.
1450 S. Loop 12
Irving, TX 75060
Phone: (972) 785-0013
Fax: (972) 785-9652
Email: info@zimmererkubota.com

Deen Implement Co.
703 West Broad St.
Forney, TX 75126
Phone: (866) 668-5663
Fax: (972) 552-3974
Email: sales@deenimplement.com

Central Kubota
503 North I-35
Waxahachie , TX 75165
Phone: (972) 937-3953
Fax: (972) 937-3959
Email: waynekub@hotmail.com

Deen and Zimmerer have their own web sites.

/ M9000 #3  
<font color="blue"> M9000 4x4 </font>

Do you think you really need the 4WD option? What conditions do you have there in Texas that the 2WD M9000 couldn't handle?

/ M9000 #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> M9000 4x4 </font>

Do you think you really need the 4WD option? What conditions do you have there in Texas that the 2WD M9000 couldn't handle? )</font>

Mud, fondly referred to as "black gumbo".

That stuff is so sticky that they weld big pieces of logging chain in backhoe buckets and then have to "bounce" the bucket to get the gumbo to fall out of it. Trying to drive on it is like trying to drive on ice except you sink in down to the hubs.

When you try to walk in it you will soon have 3" of it stuck to the bottom and sides of your boots.

As if that is not bad enough when it dries out it becomes rock hard and will get cracks in the soil 1" wide.

I am not sure what his specific reason is, but the above would be reason enough for me to want 4WD on an M9000.

Bill Tolle

/ M9000
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( <font color="blue"> M9000 4x4 </font>

Do you think you really need the 4WD option? What conditions do you have there in Texas that the 2WD M9000 couldn't handle? )</font>

Mud, fondly referred to as "black gumbo".

That stuff is so sticky that they weld big pieces of logging chain in backhoe buckets and then have to "bounce" the bucket to get the gumbo to fall out of it. Trying to drive on it is like trying to drive on ice except you sink in down to the hubs.

When you try to walk in it you will soon have 3" of it stuck to the bottom and sides of your boots.

As if that is not bad enough when it dries out it becomes rock hard and will get cracks in the soil 1" wide.

I am not sure what his specific reason is, but the above would be reason enough for me to want 4WD on an M9000.

Bill Tolle )</font> Yup, That about sums it up!

/ M9000 #6  
I deployed mine in December 2004. I love it. It is a beast. I am going through a bit of a rethinking process on working my property. It will do work I had no idea it would do. I did not get a box blade (yet), or the radio. I did get a Rhino TW84 shredder and FEL. It seems indestructible.

I can no longer image a tractor a tractor without 4WD. If you have the work, it won't take but a few hours to fully utilize the tractor. In my short 25 hours, I would have a list of things I could have done without 4WD. Just my opinion.

The cab is great, quiet, and comfortable. A little problem arriving at home the first day. Had a little explaining to the wife. Greeting me at the door, she said "thought you were working on the ranch today! ??". She's normally coaching me about where to go, etc. being so dirty and all. I replied, "got a cab now, remember?".... "Oh."

I got other post and pics, search for M9000HDC3, or just look at my post with M9000 in the subject line.