B7610 Arrives Tomorrow

/ B7610 Arrives Tomorrow #1  

jeffgbook

After all the questions about the 7510, I opted for the 7610. That's about how I work. Oh well it keeps everybody on their toes. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

B7610HSTw/LA352
4' BushHog Cutter
5' Land Pride RMM
4' Agmeir Box Blade
16' Lowboy
Hooks welded on loader

$15,985 plus tax

It'll get here tomorrow about 3:00. Hopefully it will dry up a bit, cause it's got a couple piles of dirt waiting on it.

I'll get some pictures soon. Jeff

/ B7610 Arrives Tomorrow #2  
<font color="blue"> After all the questions about the 7510, I opted for the 7610. </font>

Jeff,

My guess is that you will be happy with your decision. I did the same thing...after deciding on a B2410, and writing off the B2910 as being too large for my needs, at the last minute I ordered the B2910 and never regretted it.

I was impressed with how well a B2400 (same size as yours) cut grass when I visited a TBN neighbor Bud a while back. So you have the best of both worlds coming, a tractor that can do a lot of work but is still not too large to cut a lawn real well.

Have fun!

/ B7610 Arrives Tomorrow #3  
Hard to sleep isn't it? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've had my 7610 a week or two now and let me add to the anticipation....You are gonna love it! Like Henro said, large enough to get some real work done and still be able to mow nicely.

Congrats and Enjoy
Mo

/ B7610 Arrives Tomorrow #4  
Great choice Jeff. Your gonna love it! I don't know what the weather is like on your side of Orange.... but on my side it's been to wet to use my tractor since November! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Rain is coming again Sunday... so if you can use it.... use it soon!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ B7610 Arrives Tomorrow #5  
I have a hard time believing that you will be disappointed with your decision. I have been very happy with mine.

MoBota...how do you like the bh on yours?

John

/ B7610 Arrives Tomorrow #6  
YOU WILL LOVE IT !!!! and that seems like a REALLY GOOD PRICE all those implments and a 16' trailer for $15,985.

/ B7610 Arrives Tomorrow #7  
Good price! I am going to buy a 7610 when the dealer gets them in. He quoted a price of $15,600.00 for tractor and loader. Where did you buy the tractor? I will call them right away and see what they will do for me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ B7610 Arrives Tomorrow
IT'S HERE!!!! All I can say is sweetness. I've got my work cut out for me now though. Hey gregp, I'll pm you about where I got it. I'll post some pics soon. Jeff.

/ B7610 Arrives Tomorrow #9  
Jeff,

Congratulations. I hope yours is as killer as mine. Don't forget to post those pics!

/ B7610 Arrives Tomorrow #10  
Yes, Congrats! I did the same thing. Chose the 7510 over a BX2200 after weeks of comparing, measuring, chatting with other folks here. Then I went to get it, and talked myself into a B7610. I do NOT regret it at all. Happy to have the 3HP extra, especially snowblowing up my hilly driveway this past winter. A few times I actually expected to get stuck in the deep snow in the field retreiving firewood. But no chance. The little B7610 just kept on truckin'.

Good luck and enjoy.