Default First time buyer

What model kubota tractor would be about the same size as an Massy Harris pony... Lookin to but my first Kubota and I don't know anything about the size...

Thanks ...

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

Default Re: First time buyer

if i am not mistakenthe harris pony was similar the the farmhall cub. they did not have much power and were used mostly for cultivating and doing light work. i think u will find any of the b series kubotas will by far outperform that tractor. u failed to tell us what u want to do with it. would be helpful so we can give u a more detailed ans. Frank

You probably would get more responses if it weren't for the fact that a lot of us (myself included) don't know what the Massey Harris pony is, but if you'd like to compare some of the specs, you might try kubota's web site at http://http:www.kubota.com

Bird

Massey Harris – Pony, Mfr. 1947-54, 11.6 Belt HP, 1450 lbs., Last fact. price $900.
    {Used a 4-cylinder Continental gas engine – 62 ci}

xmas…? {I’ll save asking about your name for another post}

I’ll assume you own the Pony and want to “upgrade”…

I’m not a kubota person, but I think the BX series would more than fit the bill… but if you plan on pulling stumps, dig an 8’ basement, and brush hog 20 acres… you may need something slightly different…[img]/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

{Trescrows may differ with me though…[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]}

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200, Kubota B2410

Nope, John, I agree with you fully. Surprised huh? J