Dealer Messicks is a great dealer

/ Messicks is a great dealer #1  

Teabagger

Tractor
Kubota KX-91 S & R520s
For those who don't already know Messicks is a top notch Kubota dealer. My brother and I were looking for a KX91-Super Series excavator in New Jersey. Our local stealer who we have done business with in the past treated us like we were strangers. Our family has purchased 4 Kubota's from him in the last 15 years and a whole mess of parts over this time. He had the take it or leave it attitude on the price he quoted us. Traveling to Messicks we saved approx. $2,600 on the price. We dealt with Loren Klingaman(1-800-222-3373) who was willing to work with us on the telephone and via e-mail. He was very professional and knowlegable of the products he was selling. Overall, everyone at the dealership were very polite and courteous. We did a demo of the machine and made a deal on the spot. We were back on the road home in little over an hour. Anyone in the market for any type of Kubota or attachments should definitely check out Messick's, their inventory was incredible. We hope to take delivery here in Jersey by end of this week. There is something to be said for shopping out of state. We are tired of the attitude we get at local dealers for anything we want to buy. Thanks

/ Messicks is a great dealer #2  
I think most people here would agree that Neil's team has their act together on how to close a deal and treat people with respect.

/ Messicks is a great dealer #3  
Teabagger, I'm curious how is it that your registered since 10/03 with only 3 post one about a 3130 Quick Attach Bucket and another an advertisement for messicks equipment. Not neccessarily accusing you of being affiliated with a dealer but it just looks funny. Welcome back it looks like you must have lots of experience with kubotas since you were upgrading in 2003 to the 3130.
Steve

/ Messicks is a great dealer #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Teabagger, I'm curious how is it that your registered since 10/03 with only 3 post one about a 3130 Quick Attach Bucket and another an advertisement for messicks equipment. Not neccessarily accusing you of being affiliated with a dealer but it just looks funny. Welcome back it looks like you must have lots of experience with kubotas since you were upgrading in 2003 to the 3130.
Steve )</font>

Don't mean to answer for Teabagger but... Maybe the guy has a life outside of TBN! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Messicks is a great dealer
I'm not a dealer or an advertiser I was just sharing a good experience that I had at Messicks and a bad one I had at my local dealer. Although I do not post a lot I do check this site for many valuable Kubota tips and info. I do have a life other than TBN (thanks RICKO) that is making money with our Kubota's. I think there is a well of knowledge here and always looking to learn something new. Most of the time I find what I need by just reading other posts and searching this forum. Hope this answers your question StevenF any other concerns you have please feel free to ask me. When I take delivery of my excavator I'll see if I can figure out how to post pics of both my Kubota's

/ Messicks is a great dealer #6  
Steve,

Sounds to me like he's just saying Messicks is a good place to do business. I plug my current dealer on here (Champlain Valley Equipment Middlebury, VT). My last dealer was a joke.....take it or leave it attitude and they act like they don't know who you are when it's time to buy again......"See ya" is my attitude. I have no problem with plugging a good business. Some dealers have some brains and work hard for a good reputation and if somebody wants to acknowledge it....have at it.

Thanks Jim for understanding my point. I was inspired to post this info because I was so annoyed with my old dealer. Thanks again

/ Messicks is a great dealer #8  
Jim actually I thought we weren't supposed to mention the names of our Dealers or I'd a said a long time ago that if I had another tractor or implement to buy I'd buy it from Ewald Tractor in Boerne, Texas from Herb. He's a heck of a nice guy and he beat every price of any competitor I could throw at him. He knows his stuff and in his off hours he spends them on his family farm 1,000's of acres running all sorts of farm equipment. I've bought every implement from him and I have a new 8' 3-point disc harrow to pick up tommorrow I hope.
As for Teabagger I just thought it was funny that he was registered for going on 3 years with 3 post but after this thread we'll have up't his posting 200% at least. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

/ Messicks is a great dealer #9  
Steve,

If I ever have to move to Texas and need some new equipment I will definitely look up Ewald Tractor in Boerne, Texas and I'll be sure to ask for Herb /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Steve, I have to say this posting is kinda fun. Time consuming, but fun.