Heading out.....

/ Heading out..... #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
I am heading out in the morning to pick up my new machine. Leaving at 4 AM, so I can be back here with it by dark. Hopefully I will post some pictures when I get back with it. Got a great price, so it is worth the road trip. Loaded the truck with the binders and if all goes well, I should have it loaded tied down by early morning. The Original Junk..

/ Heading out..... #3  
Most likely another Schwinn bicycle so he'll have a matched pair. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Heading out..... #4  
Junkman

So where are the pictures. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Just how far did you head out for cryin out loud. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You suppose he got lost /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Heading out..... #5  
<font color="blue"> What is Junk getting for a new machine?
</font>

Well, I'm happy to say the 1983 Ford Club Wagon is no longer sitting in my front yard.
I gave my buddy a great deal... only $5200! A super buy and well worth the drive! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 607106-IM000036.JPG
    607106-IM000036.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 185
   / Heading out..... #6  
Hey Junkman, where are you? We have been waiting all day for you to pick up your Kubota car .

/ Heading out..... #7  
It has almost been twenty hours since he left and I am starting to get worried.

/ Heading out..... #8  
<font color="blue"> It has almost been twenty hours since he left and I am starting to get worried. </font>

I heard he was making a quick stop to visit his sister in PA. We call her "the Old Woman". /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Attachments

• 607300-shoe.jpg
    607300-shoe.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 145
   / Heading out..... #9  
We have been waiting all day for you to pick up your Kubota car .

Now that was cute a Sub Comapact Kubota

/ Heading out.....
I'm back.... it was a long trip to the very Southern part of NJ and the side trip to the far end of Long Island added to the hours and mileage. Went to look at a sail boat that was supposed to be at the marina, but when we got there if was at another location. Decided that it wasn't meant to be, so drove back home without looking any further. It was a tiring trip, but in the end, I got what I went after and saved more than half the cost of new. The only defect that is visible is a 1" scratch in the paint, and the rest of the over all condition is just like new. The previous owner claims to have used it less than an hour, and from the condition, I have no reason to doubt this. Once again, I got a great deal from an item listed on eBay that didn't make reserve, but in the end, the seller was motivated to take what was offered rather than list again a third time. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 607692-MVC-558F.JPG
    607692-MVC-558F.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 286