Just pulled the trigger on Kubota B7610

/ Just pulled the trigger on Kubota B7610 #1  

CurtisB

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B7610
Well, I pulled the trigger about 2hrs ago on a Kubota B7610 w/LA352 FEL & 60" MMM. I expect to be taking delivery this weekend, or at least I hope so, if not it will be early next week. They have to wait to get the alternator, box blade and auger for my PHD.

I purchased the following implements as well.

Befco 50" tiller
Befco PHD
Land Pride 54" box blade

I payed $15675 out the door for the tractor, MMM and loader. I think this is a decent price and is the best price I was able to find locally for the tractor.

Total with all implements was $18975.

I will post pictures when I pickup the new baby. I expect to put many hours on it this Spring... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am now looking at putting rear remotes on it. From what I have gathered thus far, Prince Hydraulics Dual Action control valves are the best choice. I know this tractor has an open center hydraulic system but not sure whether it has PB on loader or an aux block. Any ideas?

I sure do wish I could have afforded the backhoe, maybe next year...

Curtis

/ Just pulled the trigger on Kubota B7610 #2  
I know that you will gets lots of work done with the new addition. I have had mine 11 months and have over 100 hours on it. ENJOY! and congratulations!!!

Donald B.

/ Just pulled the trigger on Kubota B7610 #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I am now looking at putting rear remotes on it. From what I have gathered thus far, Prince Hydraulics Dual Action control valves are the best choice. I know this tractor has an open center hydraulic system but not sure whether it has PB on loader or an aux block.)</font>

There is no aux hydraulic block on the B7610. It is only available on the B2410/B2710/B2910 and probably the B3030. You will have to connect to the loader valve's power beyond outlet. The directions on how to do this have been listed here before. If you can't find them PM me.

Since your hydraulic flow is less than 5 gpm you have several choices for valves that have a smaller footprint than the Prince SV. Several have been mentioned here before and at least one person, 8561, has used a smaller valve on his B2410. Maybe he will post pics of it (get the hint Tim /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif).

/ Just pulled the trigger on Kubota B7610 #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Well, I pulled the trigger about 2hrs ago on a Kubota B7610 w/LA352 FEL & 60" MMM. )</font>

I wish you people would stop shooting these perfectly good tractors. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Just pulled the trigger on Kubota B7610 #5  
Congratulations on your purchase! I am a new member and am extremely interested in how your tractor works out for you. I have been visiting this site for some time and have learned many things. I too am in the market for a B7610 and have just been given a quote of $19,900 for the following:
B7610-F with grille guard and R4 tires
LA 352 loader
B4672 backhoe
B4681 subframe

The dealer told me to shop around and get the best price- if lower than his, he will then match it. The dealer is about 40 miles away (and a ferry ride) and will deliver for free, pick up and deliver for free if the tractor needs repair. Also, a friend swears by this dealer as he has bought 3 tractors there.

I really value your opinions. What do you all think?
Bonehead

/ Just pulled the trigger on Kubota B7610 #6  
Bonehead,

I purchased a B7610 two weeks ago, setup the same as you described for $20,200. This also included a block heater, HD alternator and a toothbar.
Sounds like you're stting pretty, a dealer w/ a good reputation and who is willing to match prices.

/ Just pulled the trigger on Kubota B7610 #7  
I should have mentioned, the $19,900 was BEFORE taxes. Here in WA state, that would be $21,651 out the door. OUCH!
Bonehead

/ Just pulled the trigger on Kubota B7610 #8  
Just to keep apples with apples, the price I quoted is w/o tax. I'm a lousy farmer, but tax exempt on certain purchases.

/ Just pulled the trigger on Kubota B7610 #9  
HI Bonehead,

Quick question, what does the B4681 subframe for? Are there any pictures available somewhere so I can visualize this.

I tought th B4672 hoe was a 3pt is this subframe kit used for the Hoe or for the Loader?

I feel really stupid asking about this but I think I should ask anyway.

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Just pulled the trigger on Kubota B7610 #10  
I have a similar setup B7610HST, LA352FEL and a Woods BH6500 hoe. I was told the subframe is necesary so when digging with the hoe the frame of tractor doesn't get twisted like a pretzel. The newer sub frames are better and provide higher ground clearance so make sure your dealer explains the difference. Also you might want to look at the Woods hoe if you can.

A couple of dealers told me that I would be on my own for warantee if I didn't buy a Kubota hoe but I finally bought from a dealer who carried both Kubota AND Woods. 38 hrs. no problems yet. Paid $19,835 for the above setup including the subframe, loaded rear turf tires and block heater.

Hope this helps . . .Skid