Waiting on my BX

/ Waiting on my BX #1  

twg67

Tractor
Kubota BX2200
Well, first off I want to thank you all for the wealth of information on this site. I have been tossing around a new tractor to replace my worn out craftsman for several months, and before reading all of the posts, would have probably bought a green one. But thanks to you all, I purchased a BX2200 on 6/30. Now I can't wait for it to arive. Thanks!!!!

/ Waiting on my BX #2  
Way to go. Are you getting much sleep? How many times have you cleaned up that spot in the garage? Here's one - How many times have you reviewed that brochure? Been there...

Play safe.

18-55424-kubota.jpg

/ Waiting on my BX
The garage is spotless, and I am on my second brochure ( wore out the first one) I cant wait, I already have a list of jobs 3 pages long!!!!

/ Waiting on my BX #4  
My tractor and bush hog were delivered on a Saturday morning. It had been a week and half since I mowed. The lawnmower I ordered didn't come until the next Saturday. 2 and a half weeks of not mowing and it still only took me an hour - would have been three times that with the old machine. It was kind of anti-climactic - but in a good way!

18-55424-kubota.jpg

/ Waiting on my BX #5  
<font color=blue>"already have a list of jobs 3 pages long!!!!"</font color=blue>

And what are you going to do next weekend?
Have fun! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-29411-dave.jpg

We're all in this together! (3)
Ex-Executive Ex-Yuppie Tractor Owner

/ Waiting on my BX #6  
Your gona love that FEL. Congrats. I've had my BX for 5 weeks and still love it. Don't we need a BX discussion forum?

Gerry

/ Waiting on my BX #7  
Don't forget the diesel ... I nearly did. Almost ran my BX out of diesel on the first pass over the yard. (I guess that was my one complaint with the dealer so far - didn't deliver it with a full tank!)

/ Waiting on my BX #8  
<font color=blue>I already have a list of jobs 3 pages long!!!!</font color=blue>

Just curious. Did you compile that list as part of the "justification strategy" to your better half? I know I had to push the justification envelope when moving from a few thousand dollar garden tractor to a $16,000 (when all the goodies were added in) BX2200.

Huck